Which is the better movie?

• Alien

• Aliens

Results are only viewable after voting.

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know this thread has been done before. It also has been done with a poll. But the thread that had a poll, the poll is not there anymore. So I just thought I'd make another poll, to see what the numbers would be like.

Me personally I'd take Aliens over Alien. Much more better replay value. In fact Aliens is in my top 5 greatest movies.

Here's the thread that's been done before by GearSolidMetal back at 2014.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/movie-battle-alien-1979-vs-aliens-1986.2642569/

Alien for the suspense and cinematography, Aliens for the bullet hell and splosions and fun.

Both great movies but Aliens is probably my favorite movie of all time. Saw it over 10 times in the theater and countless more at home. Alien while good does not hold as well to repeat viewings. But they are in different genres and usually suspense horror movies are not as rewatchable as action movies.

I also think Aliens is the best sequel of all time.

I really like them both....I’m such a student of shitty movies, I even like AVP..

why would you make us do this? dick

Both good. Why choose?

Although the nod goes to Aliens, because of that huge plot hole in Alien. How did it grow 1,000 its birth weight in 2 days again?

There.

Come on you pansys assholes and elbows you know the drill *puffs cigar*

Apples and Oranges. One is a great horror film, the other is a great action film.

If I have to choose, then Alien.

74c19fee-180e-4e57-9cec-962d18957cf5_screenshot.jpg

Aliens defeat alien. It's the reverse with ninjas. One ninja? Unstoppable. Many ninjas? Fodder.

It hatched. It got away. They looked for it and lost the cat. Brett looked for the cat and found a giant Alien. What am I leaving out? It was probably less than 2 days.
Lemme see your degree in xenozoology. You got that by mail order?

Lemme see your degree in xenozoology. You got that by mail order?

I don't need to got damn zenozomologily to tell me organisms can't grow exponentially in 2 days eating only stolen cheetos and leftover spaghetti salad or whatever the fuck it is they were eating got damn it.

Back