Alien vs. Aliens

Which is the better movie?

• Alien

• Aliens

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both great...one is horror and one is action...the horror is scary and the action is intense...Aliens has Paul Reiser as the most punchable douchebag in history. Aliens for me.

It's really too bad they only made two movies. Could have been a great franchise.

It hatched. It got away. They looked for it and lost the cat. Brett looked for the cat and found a giant Alien. What am I leaving out? It was probably less than 2 days.

It's an alien with acid for blood. It could be digesting inorganic material from the spaceship, it could be capable of thermosynthesis.

I guess it could have been addressed better with a couple of lines of dialogue from Ash, specifically when he's taking about his admiration for it's simplicity, however the film is full of unexplained stuff. It's part of the mystique of the first film, which got kinda spoiled when Cameron turned them into insects.

I voted alien because I prefer horror to action, but they're both masterpieces in their own right.

I just want to say that I recently watched Alien Covenant and it sucked donkeys.

Both are God tier level movies, but I voted for Alien because it came first and set the stage for Aliens.

First one has the more memorable scene when the alien busts out the guys stomach

But it has terrible replay value imo. Slow, boring. Aliens you can watch over and over

Alien is a masterpiece while I have seen Aliens more times than any other movie. Rip Bill Paxton.

Baffling how people enjoyed Aliens.

Alien 7/10
Aliens 5/10

Come on you pansys assholes and elbows you know the drill *puffs cigar*

tenor.png

Both very different movies and amazing in their own right but Aliens is one of my top 3 favorite movies of all time.

T2
Matrix
Aliens

As far as sci-fi goes it doesn't get much better than those 3.

EDIT: I just broke the tie! Aliens currently in the lead by one vote.

I don't need to got damn zenozomologily to tell me organisms can't grow exponentially in 2 days eating only stolen cheetos and leftover spaghetti salad or whatever the fuck it is they were eating got damn it.

Macrocystis pyrifera can grow two feet a day.

That's an organism on our own tiny planet. Expand the area to the entire universe, and add to the mix futuristic bio-engineering that is so advanced it might as well be magic, and I don't think you have a valid complaint.

We don't know what the creature was able to absorb to increase mass, but that doesn't bother me at all.

Back