Alistair Overeem vs. Sergey Pavlovich in the works for UFC Beijing on November 24

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Woah. Big fight. Pavlovich is a legit prospect but I’m still very surprised this is the fight they went with for his debut. I’ll take Overeem.

Overeem greeting the arrival of that long anticipated "new breed."

If only Ubereem were still active - it would be like an Image comics showdown.

Overeem should win this as long as he doesn't get punched. If he gets punched he's going from the Netherlands to the Nether-realm for the 32nd time in his career.

The Glass jaw will be shattered once again.

This is like Overeem fighting himself when he was making the transition from Skinnyreem to Ubereem, mid 2006 to 2007ish

Don't like this match-up.
UFC should build up Pavlovich more slowly.

this sergey guy will win

mystic ul has spoken

Pavlovich is legit. Never heard of that Overeem-dude.

E58jbS4.jpg

Woah. Big fight. Pavlovich is a legit prospect but I’m still very surprised this is the fight they went with for his debut. I’ll take Overeem.

To be honest I’ve only seen Sergey vs Kirill and whoever he fought on the Fedor vs Fabio card but he’s looked good. Def has finishing power and Overeem does not have a good chin anymore.

With that said, Alistair is still the more skilled MMA fighter and with experience, think he can win this fight. Wouldn’t be shocked to see him get finished here though

First fight in the UFC and you get Reem (I know, older and coming of a loss but still) ain't that something, good luck it's a challenge from the get go.

If Reem lose this one, UberReem need to return to Japan.

Doesn't Reem make like a million bucks a fight? I would be fighting every fucking month for that type of cash <DCWhoa>

Blaydes, Ngannou, SP and Reem are all fighting in China for some reason. 3 huge name HWs and a top prospect, none of whom have any connection to China or the Far East ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I don't think Pavlovich is very good, so Overeem by tko.

Blaydes, Ngannou, SP and Reem are all fighting in China for some reason. 3 huge name HWs and a top prospect, none of whom have any connection to China or the Far East ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
HW fights are easy to promote.

Back