All Alcoholics will have the same end.

lilfanboibitch

khabib-vegas.png

Lmao theres gotta be some sacred bowl in dagestan they all get their haircuts from

Speak to anyone from Crumlin. Like real, people from Crumlin and theyll tell you a very different story. Hes not an X man who lives in the clouds people know him and Hes renowned for liking a bit of the substances. Booze and coke mainly. Who can blame him? World in you hands, a millionaire. Pick and choose your prize fights. The fellas just enjoying himself.
Been to crumlin many many times mate i think i know more than u do about conor

Maybe you do maybe you dont. Thats not the point and nor do I care. Its not a contest. Its also not some secret, everyone around there knows the score. If youre denying it then youre talking shite.

My Da'll Bate Your Da.

You all sound ridiculous. Most MMA Fighters drink, some even smoke.

A few bumps and a hangover every 3-4 months would have a negligible affect on a top athlete.

Fighters over-eating Johnny Hendrix style would be worse in the long-run.

The real question is why doesn't Conor's coke have PEDs in it....??

**x-files theme tune**

Maybe you do maybe you dont. Thats not the point and nor do I care. Its not a contest. Its also not some secret, everyone around there knows the score. If youre denying it then youre talking shite.
I accidentally lied give me another chance or give me 100 chances like jones always gets

Conor seems like he has more than a once every few months habit.

The guy can't even show up to a conference without being drunk and coked out of his mind.

Khabib is going to destroy this soft bum.

My Da'll Bate Your Da.

You all sound ridiculous. Most MMA Fighters drink, some even smoke.

A few bumps and a hangover every 3-4 months would have a negligible affect on a top athlete.

Fighters over-eating Johnny Hendrix style would be worse in the long-run.

The real question is why doesn't Conor's coke have PEDs in it....??

**x-files theme tune**
Oh so u think ur bettr than me eh?

Nah, drugs are my wife. How dare you accuse me of spousal abuse? :eek:

Ha, yeah, I'd consider it if half the world didn't have to rely on coffee to get them out of bed in the morning.

Sugar Brah, worst drug there is.

After PED Coke, which doesn't exist so we'll leave it out for now ;)

Last time I checked muslims aren't allowed to drink alcohol PERIOD.

Like Conor said, backwards as fuck.

The bible says CHristians should not eat any seafood too. Lots of Muslims drink and lots of CHristians eat shrimp and fish without scales though.

He doesn't know SHITE. He's one of those little twerps that runs around irish sites full of fake irish people making up stories about Conor. Making up fake group chats and shit. Fucking pathetic losers, the lot of them.

He doesn't know SHITE. He's one of those little twerps that runs around irish sites full of fake irish people making up stories about Conor. Making up fake group chats and shit. Fucking pathetic losers, the lot of them.

hahahah here he is.
Keep saying 'twerp' and 'Bum' and copying soundbites off your hero you fucking child. Bet youve said 'Rat' and' 'Noah' about 500 times already today you sad cunt. I work in Dublin and shagged a girl from Crumlin a few times thats it, no need for 'Irish sites' (WTF??) or making stories up ,Its a small place and people there know more about your man crush than you do just because youve got his posters of you bedroom wall.Cant get it through your head that some people know people who happen to be celebs. Hes a coke head. Facts.Nothing more pathetic than copying how someone talks. Fuck off you bad try hard.

Last edited:
Your kidding right?

I agree with AC1D1K. Two shots of whiskey isn't even tipsy by Irish standards.

They give you that with hot water and lemon when you feel a cold coming on ffs

McGregor wasn't drunk, even if he had a few sups.

Back