All Alcoholics will have the same end.

This guy is going to be so gotten to.

Thank God there was no press tour because Khabib would be a shell of himself come fight night.

This guy is going to be so gotten to.

Thank God there was no press tour because Khabib would be a shell of himself come fight night.
You guys use this gotten to shit to loosely.

hahahah here he is.
Keep saying 'twerp' and 'Bum' and copying soundbites off your hero you fucking child. Bet youve said 'Rat' and' 'Noah' about 500 times already today you sad cunt. I work in Dublin and shagged a girl from Crumlin a few times thats it, no need for 'Irish sites' (WTF??) or making stories up ,Its a small place and people there know more about your man crush than you do just because youve got his posters of you bedroom wall.Cant get it through your head that some people know people who happen to be celebs. Hes a coke head. Facts.Nothing more pathetic than copying how someone talks. Fuck off you bad try hard.

You're a dry shite mate. Nobody is telling you shit in Crumlin, certainly no dirtbird. LMAO

If I didn't already EXPOSE you, this little rawny bitch rant sure as fuck did.

Last edited:
Marrying children is fine though. Just no alcohol, stay away from alcohol.
I used to work with a bunch of Indian Muslim guys a few years ago. This one guy (only one, not pretending he is representative of the whole bunch sonce there’s over one billion of them and various sects) and I were talking one night and he told me he never drinks and never eats pork. Then in the next breath he tells me how he smokes ice every other day and he needs to work two jobs to afford his habit.

Spun me out.

I used to work with a bunch of Indian Muslim guys a few years ago. This one guy (only one, not pretending he is representative of the whole bunch sonce there’s over one billion of them and various sects) and I were talking one night and he told me he never drinks and never eats pork. Then in the next breath he tells me how he smokes ice every other day and he needs to work two jobs to afford his habit.

Spun me out.
Haha. To be completely honest i stayed with many muslims on various islands of indo. Mostly farmers and stuff, I went full jungle there for awhile. The most beautiful people i have ever met, caring, and open to have us as guests. My jokes are a bit crude at times.

Haha. To be completely honest i stayed with many muslims on various islands of indo. Mostly farmers and stuff, I went full jungle there for awhile. The most beautiful people i have ever met, caring, and open to have us as guests. My jokes are a bit crude at times.

Super religious people in all religions. No better than the other.

Khabibs side profile is so ugly, legit 3/10 UK Tinder standards. Hope he has unlimited Super Likes

MMA - invented by people who drink alcohol
Internet - invented by people who drink alcohol
Electricity - invented by people who drink alcohol
Planes - invented by people who drink alcohol

I’m a Conor fan but let’s not forget the GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNITED STATES, who is the greatest man who has lived since our 100% SOBER LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, has never even had a single sip of alcohol. I imbibe and people can become great while drinking but the fact remains the 2 greatest beings ever to walk this Earth never had a sip.

Like I said, more than a billion and from all sorts of cultures. Like any group there’ll be good and bad. That’s people.

I’m a Conor fan but let’s not forget the GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNITED STATES, who is the greatest man who has lived since our 100% SOBER LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, has never even had a single sip of alcohol. I imbibe and people can become great while drinking but the fact remains the 2 greatest beings ever to walk this Earth never had a sip.
Jesus drank wine. It’s not wrong to drink within limits.

That drunken, soggy little gremlin is getting dwarfed by Khabib <45> Khabib is gonna beat him like his muslim son who came home hammered

Hahaha! This is gold.
Well played, Sir.

Spun me out.

What a gronk.

petty comment tbh, he was drunk thats it, overreaction, plus he was marketing his whisky

Jesus drank wine. It’s not wrong to drink within limits.

While it’s 100% fact he turned water into wine it is debatable if Jesus drank alcoholic wine or unfermented grape juice. What isn’t debatable is that Jesus got drunk off of it, he certainly did not. I agree it’s not wrong, I drink to the point of intoxication, but history along with President Trump have shown us that to be absolutely optimal one cannot get drunk.

Back