all Brazilian mma athletes may be innocent

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

jon jones will now be ready to attend the hearing
he may have finally got an excuse

Brazillians dont likely have sportscenter due to lack of tv so news about this will be hard to reach them.

And if all my Aunties had balls, they'd be my Uncles

If Jones get's cleared we need to take it to the streets, pull the whole thing down. We need to bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on their head. It would be biblical.

Alternate thread title: All Brazilian mma athletes may be guilty of dosing each other.

Jon Jones is innocent, this is the most likely explanation.

TS's mancrush must've recently lost to a Brazilian fighter.

I still believe somebody in Jon Jones' close circle might have spiked his recovery drink.

A calculating sociopath would not take a steroid that will not even be helpful on the eve of the fight, at a time when he knows for sure he will be getting tested. It doesn't make sense.

It is not beyond the realm of possibility that Jon Jones has a hang around person who wants to see fail, and went as far as contaminating his post-weigh-ins recovery drink.

However, you have a previous positive test and a brother who also tested positive. You are sponsored by a suspicious supplement company, and one of the guys in your gym tested positive for the same substance, and a bunch of guys in your gym have tested positive.

Jon Jones probably took turinabol, but why did he take it knowing a test was coming up and the drug will not even be beneficial?

I still believe somebody in Jon Jones' close circle might have spiked his recovery drink.

A calculating sociopath would not take a steroid that will not even be helpful on the eve of the fight, at a time when he knows for sure he will be getting tested. It doesn't make sense.

It is not beyond the realm of possibility that Jon Jones has a hang around person who wants to see fail, and went as far as contaminating his post-weigh-ins recovery drink.

However, you have a previous positive test and a brother who also tested positive. You are sponsored by a suspicious supplement company, and one of the guys in your gym tested positive for the same substance, and a bunch of guys in your gym have tested positive.

Jon Jones probably took turinabol, but why did he take it knowing a test was coming up and the drug will not even be beneficial?

Please, take some time to educate yourself before parroting the incorrect information you've heard. Jones did NOT take turinabol after the weigh-ins, when samples are collected they don't always collect both blood and urine, and not all tests test for all things.

Quit reposted incorrect information - be part of the solution and quit being part of the problem.

jon jones fits that kind of person

Maybe he was meant to spike someone else
and accidentally drank their shake

Back