all Brazilian mma athletes may be innocent

I admit it.

I've been spiking Cyborg's acai shakes with testosterone for about a decade.

jon jones will now be ready to attend the hearing
he may have finally got an excuse

only 8 years for spiking his opponent with roids? That sorta thing should get a lifetime ban.

incheon-south-korea-29th-sep-2014-seiji-komatsu-jpn-canoe-sprint-mens-E83PHG.jpg

this is the kayaker who was unknowingly roided. Looks jacked for a kayaker.

How much would Jones/UFC/Dana pay me to tell everyone i spiked his drinks.

Please, take some time to educate yourself before parroting the incorrect information you've heard. Jones did NOT take turinabol after the weigh-ins, when samples are collected they don't always collect both blood and urine, and not all tests test for all things.

Quit reposted incorrect information - be part of the solution and quit being part of the problem.
So, where is this special information that are privy to? Why didn't you post it in your reply, as part of being "part of the solution"?

this was always gonna be an issue. u can slip a few granules into a drink food anything. u could even have cream on ur hands and contominate someone with a handshake

only 8 years for spiking his opponent with roids? That sorta thing should get a lifetime ban.
It effectively is for an athlete. He'll be 40 when he's eligible to compete again, 42 before he can compete in the Olympics due to timing.

I still believe somebody in Jon Jones' close circle might have spiked his recovery drink.

A calculating sociopath ...

Ain't you been paying attention son? Jones may be a sociopath but the dude ain't doing a whole lot of calculating. Motherfucker is reckless as hell.

So, where is this special information that are privy to? Why didn't you post it in your reply, as part of being "part of the solution"?

Because I have posted it multiple times. And others have posted factual information 100's of times. (search my posting history or if you want the PED testing expert, look at the @dimspace posts)

I still believe somebody in Jon Jones' close circle might have spiked his recovery drink.

A calculating sociopath would not take a steroid that will not even be helpful on the eve of the fight, at a time when he knows for sure he will be getting tested. It doesn't make sense.

It is not beyond the realm of possibility that Jon Jones has a hang around person who wants to see fail, and went as far as contaminating his post-weigh-ins recovery drink.

However, you have a previous positive test and a brother who also tested positive. You are sponsored by a suspicious supplement company, and one of the guys in your gym tested positive for the same substance, and a bunch of guys in your gym have tested positive.

Jon Jones probably took turinabol, but why did he take it knowing a test was coming up and the drug will not even be beneficial?

You know the turinabol did not enter system on the eve of the fight, right?

Had it done then he would have tested positive for turinabol but he didn't.

Instead he tested positive for a long term metabolite of turinabol. Present AFTER the tbol has left his system.

But, I've told you this before but you continue to repeat yourself

It effectively is for an athlete. He'll be 40 when he's eligible to compete again, 42 before he can compete in the Olympics due to timing.
Yeh, but he's still free to coach etc on his return

That should be life, he shouldn't be allowed near sport or athletes ever again

Back