All Conor fans that are left are off their hinges

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They should rematch? Khabib is scared of a rematch? Conor won despite eating the bigger shots on the feet and getting beat up on the ground then submitted?

This is actually scary. Quite a lot of people are out of their noggings.

Khabibs so scared, hes running to bellator. quivering coward

Leave them be... about 75% have left the forum and MMA all together.

The other 25% are an EMASCULATED bunch left COPING anyway they can... including creating alternative realities and holding on to PATHETIC silver linings like what Connie said in between rounds to Khabib

#REDPILL

<36>

Conor could have easily won that first round, it was that close. He lost the second obviously, and won the 3rd, lost the 4th.

So basically the fight was 2-2 in rounds, which logically makes it a draw. Fair enough that Khabib keeps the belt, but he definitely needs to rematch Conor asap and win (or more likely lose) decisively.

Leave them be... about 75% have left the forum and MMA all together.

The other 25% are an EMASCULATED bunch left COPING anyway they can... including creating alternative realities and holding on to PATHETIC silver linings like what Connie said in between rounds to Khabib

#REDPILL

<36>

If only it was true, maybe you still wouldn't be crying.

Conor got dropped and tapped out. Nothing will change the facts. Let his nuthuggers try to gaslight and distract.

Conor fans are the biggest bunch of weirdo cucks in Sherdog history.

Just embarrassing.

That's what happens to everybody when their side loses. See democrats.

Conor could have easily won that first round, it was that close. He lost the second obviously, and won the 3rd, lost the 4th.

So basically the fight was 2-2 in rounds, which logically makes it a draw. Fair enough that Khabib keeps the belt, but he definitely needs to rematch Conor asap and win (or more likely lose) decisively.

Hahahahah 10/10 post. It was logically a draw lmao

I still like Conner , I think he should rematch for the cash out . It was a fun ride while it lasted

I'm a Conor fan but would rather he has a fight or two before getting another shot at the belt. A lot of worthy contenders atm. However I know money talks so we'll see what happens.

Why are you making a thread... These noobs are worse than conor fanboys. No more posts bud

Kabib loses the plot, but we're off our hinges?

Good one.

October 5th - "I can't wait until Khabib beats Conor so all these McNuthuggers disappear."

October 7th - "LOL he's finished, see ya fanboys."

October 8th - "Hey, where did all the Conor fanboys go?"

October 12th - "HEY CONOR FANBOYS...ARE YOU STILL HERE? I'm getting lonely. Let's talk."

Taps out but its a draw and a more decisive win is needed. Incredible. These sub humans are fascinating.

So many people lived vicariously through young Conrad they can’t mentally cope with his utter destruction and humiliation on such a massive scale. It’s pretty interesting.

Back