All Conor fans that are left are off their hinges

they bought that shit hook, line, and sinker. repeatedly.

Conor could have easily won that first round, it was that close. He lost the second obviously, and won the 3rd, lost the 4th.

So basically the fight was 2-2 in rounds, which logically makes it a draw. Fair enough that Khabib keeps the belt, but he definitely needs to rematch Conor asap and win (or more likely lose) decisively.
<Dany07>

Even the brock dipshits accepted his loss to cain. They just disappeared to who the hell knows whereever they came from. The conor fans who are still here need to leave and go back to the pick up artists forums

>more alternative realities

So now us Sherlads making fun of you GLASS JAW RATS = Crying?

In what universe?

<{yahyou}>

aldo.gif

You've been crying since 2015 buddy. Maybe 2019 will be your year. LMAO

That's what happens to everybody when their side loses. See democrats.

Trump still hasn't given me his original birth certificate to inspect in person. I'm pretty sure that makes him a Muslim, so I can see why the Democrats are upset. Muslims are scary.

conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-8756_rs1.jpg

Who said he deserves a rematch? Absurd. Give it to Tony before it's too late. I would hate for Tony to fall into the Jacare category. Totally unfortunate.

Connor could have won the first round.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I want whatever these people are smoking... that must be the best shit ever!!!!!!!

Surely they are trolling. Theres no way conor couldve been close to khabib on the score cards. If you think conor won the first you need to take a good look at yourself and realize your love for him isnt healthy. Surely its gotta be having a detrimental effect on your life. Think of your family.

Surely they are trolling. Theres no way conor couldve been close to khabib on the score cards. If you think conor won the first you need to take a good look at yourself and realize your love for him isnt healthy. Surely its gotta be having a detrimental effect on your life. Think of your family.

Twice as many strikes....yeah Conor fans are the ones trolling.

Haters just don’t like living in reality.

Conor could have easily won that first round, it was that close. He lost the second obviously, and won the 3rd, lost the 4th.

So basically the fight was 2-2 in rounds, which logically makes it a draw. Fair enough that Khabib keeps the belt, but he definitely needs to rematch Conor asap and win (or more likely lose) decisively.

LOL

Back