ALL IN 2018

Who is fucking going over?

• Okada

• Marty

Results are only viewable after voting.

0AHUs7A.png

Why was the Tokyo Latina not booked at #ALLIN

Did a "this is wrestling" chant ever break out?

Great show... minimal breaks between matches, learned about a few wrestlers I had not seen before.

Crooked Earl and that Jezebel Brandi screwed Aldis. He should have won with the shattered dreams.

Great match though that deserved to be the main event. The ending just needed some work imo.
Honestly that type of stuff doesn't bother me much. Just happy that he got on the card(was expecting them to put it on someone else for a short stint since he's not a work rate guy) and the they got more exposure. Yeah finish maybe could have been a little better but it still worked for me.

I liked that the big tag match went last..

It’s not a popular opinion but out of Cody, Marty, or Kenny’s matches I wanted them to have an unlimited amount of time and not be in a rush.

The Bucks match was fun but it allowed a not so important match to be dictated by the time remaining on the PPV. Could you imagine what would happen if the Cody finish was rushed due to them running out of time? No thank you.

I still haven't watched the event. NJPW World sucking the dick on putting it up.

Back