ALL IN 2018

Who is fucking going over?

• Okada

• Marty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jay Lethal got to wear an actual Macho Man jacket that was loaned to him for the night after Lanny got in touch with the collector who owned it.

Just finished it, some thoughts

- Matt Cross vs MJF, didn't know either of these guys, weird match to open with. It was okay. They mentioned MJF was trained by Curt Hawkins then I noticed that MJF kinda looks like him and Cross looked like Mike Kanellis.

- Christopher Daniels vs Stephen Amell, this was good. Daniels was the perfect guy to put in there with Amell, a seasoned vet who is safe and can put talent over.

- Blanchard vs Green vs Baker vs Rayne, good 4 way here. Baker using Cole's old theme was cool. Magnum and Tully showing up for Tessa was cool. Botched finish but otherwise it was good.

- Cody vs Nick Aldis, weird placement for this match. Thought it would've been later on. This was very good, lived up to the hype. Brandi was looking like a snack, Glacier appearance, weird. Gonna be interesting to see what NWA does with Cody.

- Hangman vs Janela, holy shit this was good. Ford is a 4*PAWG. Some great spots, the finish looked like it hurt. Holy shit Joey Ryan back from the dead! Cornette must've been livid.

- Lethal vs Flip, another good match. Lanny Poffo coming out with Lethal was great. Flip doing Hulkster was weird but it worked.

- Omega vs Pentagon, DID NOT DISAPPOINT. I may be biased but this was MOTN, both guys are top 10 wrestlers right now. Pentagon looked strong. Omega uses the opposite arm for the One Winged Angel was a nice touch. The result was pretty much locked in but this was a great match. Pentagon needs to come to NJPW. Jericho as Pentagon <Lmaoo>

Vince is gonna be pissed.

- Okada vs Scurll, this went really long. It had a really slow start but picked up towards the middle. Scurll was booked strong giving all he had to Okada. Good, not great.

- Rey, Fenix and Bandido vs Bucks and Ibushi, fantastic for the time they had. I guess Okada and Scurll went longer than expected because the event ended shortly after the pinfall. All 6 guys looked great, no losers here.

Great event. Surpassed the hype.

Top 3 matches
1. Omega vs Penta
2. Bad Boy vs Hangman
3. 6 Man

Last edited:
An unannounced, no-stakes match started the card because it was their literal first show and if the stream wasn't working for, say, Omega/Pentagon people would ask for their money back.

Stream not working during a match no one paid specifically to see, no problem.

That being said, it should have but cut by like a third of the time it had. But, hindsight is 20/20, overall it was a very solid effort from a production standpoint. Only having to cut one match short is realistically a best-case scenario for a first show. Imagine if there'd been some major technical hiccup, they might have had to cut one of the marquee matches entirely.

Hangman vs Ryan has to happen at ALL IN 2.

Hangman vs Ryan has to happen at ALL IN 2.
I know everyone loved Pentagon v Omega, but Hangman v Bad Boy was my moment of the night. I had no idea what was going on but I was buying everything they were selling me. The match and the post match were amazing lol

I know everyone loved Pentagon v Omega, but Hangman v Bad Boy was my moment of the night. I had no idea what was going on but I was buying everything they were selling me. The match and the post match were amazing lol

It was a great match.

Didn't watch.

Will ALL IN make Pro-Wrestling great again?

Just finished it, some thoughts

- Matt Cross vs MJF, didn't know either of these guys, weird match to open with. It was okay. They mentioned MJF was trained by Curt Hawkins then I noticed that MJF kinda looks like him and Cross looked like Mike Kanellis.

- Christopher Daniels vs Stephen Amell, this was good. Daniels was the perfect guy to put in there with Amell, a seasoned vet who is safe and can put talent over.

- Blanchard vs Green vs Baker vs Rayne, good 4 way here. Baker using Cole's old theme was cool. Magnum and Tully showing up for Tessa was cool. Botched finish but otherwise it was good.

- Cody vs Nick Aldis, weird placement for this match. Thought it would've been later on. This was very good, lived up to the hype. Brandi was looking like a snack, Glacier appearance, weird. Gonna be interesting to see what NWA does with Cody.

- Hangman vs Janela, holy shit this was good. Ford is a 4*PAWG. Some great spots, the finish looked like it hurt. Holy shit Joey Ryan back from the dead! Cornette must've been livid.

- Lethal vs Flip, another good match. Lanny Poffo coming out with Lethal was great. Flip doing Hulkster was weird but it worked.

- Omega vs Pentagon, DID NOT DISAPPOINT. I may be biased but this was MOTN, both guys are top 10 wrestlers right now. Pentagon looked strong. Omega uses the opposite arm for the One Winged Angel was a nice touch. The result was pretty much locked in but this was a great match. Pentagon needs to come to NJPW. Jericho as Pentagon <Lmaoo>

Vince is gonna be pissed.

- Okada vs Scurll, this went really long. It had a really slow start but picked up towards the middle. Scurll was booked strong giving all he had to Okada. Good, not great.

- Rey, Fenix and Bandido vs Bucks and Ibushi, fantastic for the time they had. I guess Okada and Scurll went longer than expected because the event ended shortly after the pinfall. All 6 guys looked great, no losers here.

Great event. Surpassed the hype.

Top 3 matches
1. Omega vs Penta
2. Bad Boy vs Hangman
3. 6 Man

I really have to see this. Matt Cross is Lucha Underground's Son of Havoc, if you've watched any of that.

I caught MJF, Janela, and Ford (and Abyss!) at an Atlantic City indy show tacked onto a convention the weekend before. Apparently, the fed got a little upside down and is now "restructuring." There are rumors that some people didn't get paid. They crowned their inaugural heavyweight, cruiserweight, tag team, and women's champions. Penelope Ford is the only one with a title after "restructuring."
And, yes, she is quite the little biscuit, isn't she?

Listen to his podcast, he gives a balanced review.
He supposedly cares about the industry, but couldn't fork out the money to pay for the PPV and watch it live? Either that or he's lying because he didn't like that they used Joey Ryan.

Godamn mutherfuckin' Joey Ryan's cock doesn't look like a motherfuckin' cheeeeeeseburger.

Lakers can you say anonymous four times quickly?

I’m putting up a live stream of a sub game within Yakuza, it’s a side story with most of the game options chopped out. I might play the full game later.

Part 2

After the end of the game, no spoilers

Last edited:
I’m putting up a live stream of a sub game within Yakuza, it’s a side story with most of the game options chopped out. I might play the full game later.

Part 2

After the end of the game, no spoilers

Is that the one with the NJPW doodz ?

Yakuza 6 has more NJPW guys you could beat up. Current roster. Okada as the final boss.

Okay enough streaming for today. Videos are up under the links anyway.

Back