All in brawl Australia vs Phillipines Basketball

TankAbbott4Eva

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I guess they're still shitty at Jeff Horn beating Pacquiao ha ha! This one is pretty out of control for a basketball fight, guys getting hit from behind and everything.

Its weird reading about it earlier they tried to paint it like the Aussies were half to blame, looks like the the Filipino team just went nuts.

Its weird reading about it earlier they tried to paint it like the Aussies were half to blame, looks like the the Filipino team just went nuts.

The first incident was them, then Dan Kickert came in and threw that elbow which escalated it, then they went nuts I guess. They had people from the crowd involved and one of our guys was held down and beaten up. I guess they started it, we retaliated and they went nuts.

http://sports.inquirer.net/309266/b...r-hit-on-roger-pogoy-fiba-world-cup-qualifier

“it’s unfortunate. We didn’t want that to happen. It’s absolutely unacceptable, but the reality is, Kickert was hitting our players during the warmups,” Reyes told reporters after the game. “He hit Carl Bryan Cruz, he hit Matthew Wright, he hit Pogoy and he hit Calvin Abueva during the warmups.”

“We already restrained the players before the game we already told them, ‘Don’t mind them, focus on the game’ when Kickert did all of those things at the start during the warmup line. But when he did that in the third quarter it was hard to restrain them anymore.”

All UFC champs with like one month training fo sho.

And I surprise Phillipianian Islands have people tall enough to play BBall.

are there tall Filipinos?

much less tall enough to play basketball?

are there tall Filipinos?

much less tall enough to play basketball?

I think the average height of professional players is around 6'2. They're developing a 7'1 15 yr old atm who's projected to be 7'5 in 2023.

That was one of the girliest fights I've ever seen lol.

I didn't know Phillipines had tall people.

I can't watch this shit because of a copyright claim from ABC.

Unreal.

images

Why is there a black dude in phili team ? Lol

I like how that Filipino girl tried to get involved in the brawl but the Aussie player straight up ignored her.

He should given her a painful dose of gender equality, I mean is that what women want nowadays right?

LOL. Sucker punches, cheap shots, 10 vs 1....and a team selfie full of hubris afterwards. Only in the Philippines.

Back