All JACKED sherdoggers, post your lifts!

188cm (6'2), 90kg BW (200lbs)

Bench: 110kg
OHP: 80kg
Squat: 150kg
Deadlift: 190kg
Trapbar DL: 210kg

Don't think I could hit all those right now, but these are my peaks within the last year or so. Doubt I'll get much stronger in any lift without some serious time investment, and as someone who likes athletics and MMA, I don't think that'll happen in the near future.
No point in training if no carry over

Send me a pm I can give you some tips

Squat : 225k
Bench ( paused ) : 165k
DDL (conv) : 275k
OHP: 102.5k

I'm 5'10 205ish, and these are my PR.
I'm actually far from those as I have a back injury but I was close to each of these around 6 monthes ago ( prior to said injury )...
I have glute amnesia and weakass calves/traps and my mobility is awful.

Aiming for a 200k front squat in 2019 and be back to 100k press at 90k BW.
And also doing some Oly WL in the process to reach back decent levels of performance there ( 90 squat snatch and 135 clean and jerk ).
I'd like to hit a 300k dead at some point too but not sure it's doable while staying around 205 BW

Good numbers bro!

I am also aiming for 300 squat and deadlift next year.

Get my poverty bench to 180 also!!

What is it you want to help me with exactly?
You entered a discussion and clearly had issues with a lack of consistency. I offered an experienced opinion for help.

Is this ego that's stopping you from accepting help, or am I reading you incorrectly?

Height: 5'9
Weight: 173-179 lbs

The below are my best lifts I have hit in pounds and most were hit closer to the 173 bodyweight.

Squat: 405 - probably in the mid to high 300s right now, ankle injury has made be cut it back

Bench: 270 - confident I can still hit this and maybe a little more

Deadlift: 525 - confident I can still get 500 and maybe 525

OHP: 190 - still good for 185 at least. Have actually hit 205 when I weighed 205.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 173-179 lbs

The below are my best lifts I have hit in pounds and most were hit closer to the 173 bodyweight.

Squat: 405 - probably in the mid to high 300s right now, ankle injury has made be cut it back

Bench: 270 - confident I can still hit this and maybe a little more

Deadlift: 525 - confident I can still get 500 and maybe 525

OHP: 190 - still good for 185 at least. Have actually hit 205 when I weighed 205.
A bodyweight OHP has been a goal of mine for ages...I'm trying to lose a bit of weight and hopefully not lose any overhead pressing strength. Best strict press is 85kg, but I would have been about 95kg when I hit that :-(

A bodyweight OHP has been a goal of mine for ages...I'm trying to lose a bit of weight and hopefully not lose any overhead pressing strength. Best strict press is 85kg, but I would have been about 95kg when I hit that :-(

I have always been decent at OHP but sadly it doesn't carry over very well to my bench pressing it seems. Not sure how much it affects things but I don't use a belt for bench or OHP.

I have always been decent at OHP but sadly it doesn't carry over very well to my bench pressing it seems. Not sure how much it affects things but I don't use a belt for bench or OHP.
I sometimes use a belt for OHP but I feel it restricts me more than it helps. Never use one for bench, but my bench is pretty awful too so maybe I should.

New back squat PB this morning

BW - 83.5kg (184lb)
Squat - 180kg (397lb)

Been aiming for the 4x20kg plates for last few months so to hit 3 reps when I was targeting 1or2 I am more than pleased with.

I starting using a belt for deadlifts and Squats this week I hadn't before but felt I should given weight is increasing

New back squat PB this morning

BW - 83.5kg (184lb)
Squat - 180kg (397lb)

Been aiming for the 4x20kg plates for last few months so to hit 3 reps when I was targeting 1or2 I am more than pleased with.

I starting using a belt for deadlifts and Squats this week I hadn't before but felt I should given weight is increasing
Congrats!

I sometimes use a belt for OHP but I feel it restricts me more than it helps. Never use one for bench, but my bench is pretty awful too so maybe I should.

Same here but for squat and deads...
Guess it's because I'm not used to using it so it just gets weird and I feel uncomfortable when doing so..
Should try training with a power belt for a while...

You entered a discussion and clearly had issues with a lack of consistency. I offered an experienced opinion for help.

Is this ego that's stopping you from accepting help, or am I reading you incorrectly?
Bro can i get some tips

Huge superiority complex amongst some members of this forum. Being a 'black belt' in sherdog doesn't necessarily translate into actual knowledge and experience. Yet to find anyone who actually wants to accept help or demonstrate an insight to weaknesses that they may have.

Why are forum dwellers always the same? It is just sad. Someone comes along and offers genuine help and you all just act as if you are flawless and perfect. I don't know why I even bothered to try and help you as it is always the same.

You post in a forum after advice, discussion or tips and then when you are offered with something that you don't want to hear you all cry and don't listen. Since when does reading unresearched and poorly rad forum posts make you an expert. People are providing me with questionable research at the best of times and expect me to just go away. Well I'm not. Just because you have a science paper isn't an excuse for actual experience: black belts, peak physical condition, strengthening. It is disappointing .

How can you honestly think this is acceptable

It is your name.

Maybe I'm wrong.. Maybe I should just let you perpetuate in a circle of inefficiency and send a life of mediocrity in your martial arts.

It's sad to me

I want the best for my students and the people I mentor

Without them admitting they have flaws how can I do this

All the best black belts and bets sportspeople are humble, open, accept mentoring

But no, I'm a 'brown belt' in sherdog

!!!???

I'm real, wake up!

Back