All meat-diet promoting Dr. from JRE posts blood test; xtreme low-T, virtually diabetic

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember this guy from a recent episode of the JRE?
hqdefault.jpg

Well, he recently posted his blood tests

Cliffs:
-Extremely low T, 236 total, far below the minimum normal range, equivalent to a 90 year old man
-Virtually diabetic given his fasting glucose numbers
-Virtually every other marker on his blood tests is horrific
-Makes long winded excuses for his blood panel being horrible
-very low in B12
-claims vegetables are "an invention" LOL

"Hurr durr, dem veguns r low t soyyyboysss!!!"
"Hurr durr, meat and duh fat is essential for da temstosterons produktun!"
"Ahurrrr youz need ta eat duh meats to get da propers B12!! Er else youllz be deficient!!"

Last edited:
well....ya

it's called a balanced diet for a reason

carnivore diets aren't balanced

You'd think a Doctor would know better.

well....ya

it's called a balanced diet for a reason

carnivore diets aren't balanced
Well.. shouldn't he at least have high b12 and high test. Because eating meat is so essential for those 2 things??

Well, he did have his license revoked

The joke is that doctors don't know better, and typically have insignificant knowledge on the physiological responses to different diets.

It's why, even though my blood work has vastly improved since going vegan, my doctor still tells me that I need animal sources of protein.

That sounds terrible!

Buuuuut I'm not sure whether it's worse than eating grass all day while fighting off tweakers, living in Boise. Hmm, I'll have to think about it

The joke is that doctors don't know better, and typically have insignificant knowledge on the physiological responses to different diets.

It's why, even though my blood work has vastly improved since going vegan, my doctor still tells me that I need animal sources of protein.
lmao unreal man

How can he be built like this -
dr-shawn-baker.jpg

@ 50 years old with total T of 236? Steroids?

It's true and studies have been done where a high protein diet does lower natural testosterone levels especially when in conjuction with a low carb diet.

How can he be built like this -
dr-shawn-baker.jpg

@ 50 years old with total T of 236? Steroids?
pretty much guarantee his T numbers were low because he’s currently cycled off or took the test between doses

Cliffs:
-Extremely low T, 236 total, far below the minimum normal range, equivalent to a 90 year old man
-very low in B12

"Ahurrrr youz need ta eat duh meats to get da propers B12!! Er else youllz be deficient!!"

I am on an all meat diet because I am vegetable intolerant. My test was 850, total cholesterol 140, HDL 65, a1c 4.7. I do eat Greek yogurt but my diet consists of 3-4 lbs of meat a day. The only vegetable I can tolerate is spinach and the rest give me horrible stomach pains. GI suggested I try a carnivorous diet as it’s easier on the gut for a lot of people. Our bodies weren’t designed to digest a lot of vegetables like cows.

I think the "carnivore diet" is ridiculous. Did you see Mark and Chris Bell on there recently? Both are following that diet.

hqdefault.jpg

Cliffs:
-very low in B12

That dude looks like he messes with his T levels and his advice to eat just meat seems to be pretty dumb. I'm not sure one can trust his advice seeing as it flies in the face of nearly all evidence which is a position you've espoused, as such it seems a bit much to take him at his word when it suits you.

That dude looks like he messes with his T levels and his advice to eat just meat seems to be pretty dumb. I'm not sure one can trust his advice seeing as it flies in the face of nearly all evidence which is a position you've espoused, as such it seems a bit much to take him at his word when it suits you.
So you're saying he's deliberately lying about his blood tests and claiming they're much worse than they actually are?

I am on an all meat diet because I am vegetable intolerant. My test was 850, total cholesterol 140, HDL 65, a1c 4.7. I do eat Greek yogurt but my diet consists of 3-4 lbs of meat a day. The only vegetable I can tolerate is spinach and the rest give me horrible stomach pains. GI suggested I try a carnivorous diet as it’s easier on the gut for a lot of people. Our bodies weren’t designed to digest a lot of vegetables like cows.

Our bodies are not designed.

They have however evolved on a varied diet of whatever is available.

Back