All meat-diet promoting Dr. from JRE posts blood test; xtreme low-T, virtually diabetic

Spinach has protein. Derrrrr.

I was curious so I looked it up. Spinach has about 0.9 grams of protein per cup.

Even if just going by the weak ass RDA of 0.36 grams per pound of body weight, this dude would have to eat a mountain of spinach per day to even reach the minimum levels.

Like I said, notsureifsrs.

I was curious so I looked it up. Spinach has about 0.9 grams of protein per cup.

Even if just going by the weak ass RDA of 0.36 grams per pound of body weight, this dude would have to eat a mountain of spinach per day to even reach the minimum levels.

Like I said, notsureifsrs.
Protein deficiency is extremely hard to achieve. He's the one that picked out this bizarre anecdote of eating nothing but spinach, not me. If someone was to pick one vegetable to live off of something like potatoes or broccoli would be much more ideal. An all broccoli diet would be much healthier than an all meat diet. But why are we singling out ONE vegetable and comparing it to ALL meats? Something more comparable would be like an all broccoli or all potato diet vs an all pork chop diet.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2695393/

See table 1. People can be intolerant to any food and that includes vegetables. You should clean out my toilet after I eat a side of broccoli and have bloody diarrhea. I can’t tolerate that yet I can eat a 3 lb steak for dinner just fine. Different people have different guts.
I looked at your table, it has nothing to do with "vegetable tolerance", it's a table breaking down food allergens. So you're now claiming you're allergic to vegetables. What allergen in vegetables are you allergic to?

I am on the meat heavy diet. I am 38. My blood tests came back normal during my physical :)

My friend is convinced that is impossible and some poor old man got my test results.

But my Dad has been eating tons of meat for decades and he is 74 and still very healthy.

Shrugs.

Meat tastes good. I eat it a lot, along with a lot of carbs. As a grown adult I have every right to eat whatever I feel like paying for if it makes me happy. I just hate vegetables aside from Mashed potatoes and Corn. The only fruits I like are Apples(red) and strawberries. Everything else literally makes me gag.

If I cared about being Healthy, I would probably stop drinking and vaping first. But I like those too.
EPqcSji.jpg

Yeah, I'm done with this trolling.

If @Der Eisbär wants to continue on his political campaign for veganism he can do so in D&S, or the War Room where his true intentions belong.
Move this thread to the war room. This thread violates 0 rules of the mayberry, and this thread has nothing to do with dieting or supplementation. This is just poor moderation on your part, and you know it. And you know you're just being shitty.

Move this thread to the war room. This thread violates 0 rules of the mayberry, and this thread has nothing to do with dieting or supplementation. This is just poor moderation on your part, and you know it. And you know you're just being shitty.
Nah. Please keep this shit out of the war room until it becomes politically relevant.

Nah. Please keep this shit out of the war room until it becomes politically relevant.
Well, it has absolutely nothing to do with "dieting and supplementation" especially this thread. Wtf does this guys blood results have to do with D&S?

Well, it has absolutely nothing to do with "dieting and supplementation" especially this thread. Wtf does this guys blood results have to do with D&S?
It has more in common with dieting(what you eat and put in your body) than it does with politics(Vegans are not politically relevant)

Yea, you need to learn more about apes. You see all those molars? Those long canines are used for mostly display purposes to ward off other animals including other male apes. But carry on the sherbro sciense

I looked at your table, it has nothing to do with "vegetable tolerance", it's a table breaking down food allergens. So you're now claiming you're allergic to vegetables. What allergen in vegetables are you allergic to?

Whichever one gives me bloody diarrhea. My allergist and gastroenterologist told me it would be better to avoid them completely and supplement with fiber. My diet consisting of almost all meat with some cottage cheese and green yogurt has done wonders for my energy, skin, and regularity of bowel movements. You should really give up the vegan bullshit and try a carnivorous diet. Strength and endurance are off the charts since dropping unnecessary foods.

I agree with what you've posted here. Quite odd that you liked Madmick's post which asserted the exact opposite of what you've said here. Madmick tried asserting his diet is healthier than eating nothing but vegetables, which is absurd.
I think he said "spinach". It was a tongue-in-cheek like, if you will.

No doubt eating just one thing over the long term is not ideal for health. But potatoes are packed with a variety of micronutrients along with fiber. Point being is that whole food starches are pretty good for you if included in a balanced diet.

Sure, that's fair. I just drink too much beer on a regular basis so I have to be careful about what carbs and sugars I have in my diet. Otherwise I blow up. And I'm in my mid 40's so my metabolism isn't what it once was.

There is a great deal of politics associated with the topic:
-the heart disease epidemic
-the diabetes epidemic
-the environmental impacts of animal agriculture

Here is a scholarly article on the politics of veganism:
https://search.informit.com.au/documentSummary;dn=200107193;res=IELAPA

Diabetes and heart disease has nothing to do with meat consumption. Move along with your bullshit.

Leto diets have been shown to improve type 2 diabetes

“The LCKD improved glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes such that diabetes medications were discontinued or reduced in most participants. Because the LCKD can be very effective at lowering blood glucose, patients on diabetes medication who use this diet should be under close medical supervision or capable of adjusting their medication“

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1325029/?TB_iframe=true&width=921.6&height=921.6

Lol at you quoting some liberal rag “social alternatives”

Diabetes and heart disease has nothing to do with meat consumption. Move along with your bullshit.

Leto diets have been shown to improve type 2 diabetes

“The LCKD improved glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes such that diabetes medications were discontinued or reduced in most participants. Because the LCKD can be very effective at lowering blood glucose, patients on diabetes medication who use this diet should be under close medical supervision or capable of adjusting their medication“

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1325029/?TB_iframe=true&width=921.6&height=921.6

Lol at you quoting some liberal rag “social alternatives”
You're a raging moron. There is a mountain of peer reviewed evidence on meat consumption and heart disease

There is a great deal of politics associated with the topic:
-the heart disease epidemic
-the diabetes epidemic
-the environmental impacts of animal agriculture

Here is a scholarly article on the politics of veganism:
https://search.informit.com.au/documentSummary;dn=200107193;res=IELAPA
And nobody in War Room gives a fuck. The conservatives and Liberals will unite to say they don't want this useless shit in the war room unless it is something like those idiot activists in Florida that swarmed the guy fishing, stole his property and threw it back in the water.

It has EVERYTHING to do with your Diet, and the only reason you are raising a fuss over it is because you want an audience for your complaining. You are mad it is being viewed by a limited audience.

This isn't a democracy where you can scream about your rights. Its a privately owned forum. If the Mods and people designated as Mods decide to move your shit where it will not annoy them, it is their right.

Back