All meat-diet promoting Dr. from JRE posts blood test; xtreme low-T, virtually diabetic

You're a raging moron. There is a mountain of peer reviewed evidence on meat consumption and heart disease

Processed meats and heart disease. I already refuted your bullshit in previous threads. There is a mountain of evidence that shows lean meats and moderate amounts of saturated fats have no effect on heart disease. Processed meats like salami and shit charred on a grill is a different story as are carbohydrates which contribute to the diabetes and CAD.

And nobody in War Room gives a fuck. The conservatives and Liberals will unite to say they don't want this useless shit in the war room unless it is something like those idiot activists in Florida that swarmed the guy fishing, stole his property and threw it back in the water.

It has EVERYTHING to do with your Diet, and the only reason you are raising a fuss over it is because you want an audience for your complaining. You are mad it is being viewed by a limited audience.

This isn't a democracy where you can scream about your rights. Its a privately owned forum. If the Mods and people designated as Mods decide to move your shit where it will not annoy them, it is their right.
That's just like, your opinion guy. Every vegan thread sees a load of activity and debate and a number of liberals support the lifestyle including homerthompson, finalfight, ashiharafan, beer, ithinktheymad, and others. Everyone I just listed is a war room poster and homer is the war room president. That kind of btfos your retarded premise doesn't it?

Processed meats and heart disease. I already refuted your bullshit in previous threads. There is a mountain of evidence that shows lean meats and moderate amounts of saturated fats have no effect on heart disease. Processed meats like salami and shit charred on a grill is a different story as are carbohydrates which contribute to the diabetes and CAD.
I'm not listening to some troll that believes vegetable intolerance is real. The largest study ever conducted on human nutrition shows a clear causal effect of animal lipids in the arteries. Do you even know what atherosclerosis is? Can you tell me how it occurs? LOL

That's just like, your opinion guy. Every vegan thread sees a load of activity and debate and a number of liberals support the lifestyle including homerthompson, finalfight, ashiharafan, beer, ithinktheymad, and others. Everyone I just listed is a war room poster and homer is the war room president. That kind of btfos your retarded premise doesn't it?
Some of them support Stormfront white supremacy and everyone tells them to STFU too.

I'm not listening to some troll that believes vegetable intolerance is real. The largest study ever conducted on human nutrition shows a clear causal effect of animal lipids in the arteries. Do you even know what atherosclerosis is? Can you tell me how it occurs? LOL

I’m not listening to some vegan troll posting sources from “social alternatives”. Real legit lol! Gtfo and go eat some tofu. Doesn’t it bother you that vegetarians are among the least trusted people in the USA? Right besides atheists and pedophiles?

I’m not listening to some vegan troll posting sources from “social alternatives”. Real legit lol! Gtfo and go eat some tofu. Doesn’t it bother you that vegetarians are among the least trusted people in the USA? Right besides atheists and pedophiles?
You're in open denial of scholarly journals and evidence. Thanks for clarifying that for us bud.

L
just eat whatever the fuck you want you cunts and stop arguing

The thing is promoting idiocy like the OP is hurts the health of the population, economy, and the environment. That isn’t even going into the immorality associated with veganism.

L

The thing is promoting idiocy like the OP is hurts the health of the population, economy, and the environment. That isn’t even going into the immorality associated with veganism.
You live in bizarro world where you experience the opposite of reality.

1. There is a heart disease epidemic resulting from the over consumption of animal lipids. 500,000 people die in the USA every year from it.
2. Vegan diets are the only diets ever shown to REVERSE heart disease
3. There is no epidemic of vitamin deficient vegans
4. You're mind bogglingly stupid. Stop getting your nutrition information from bro rogan

1. There is a heart disease epidemic resulting from the over consumption of animal lipids. 500,000 people die in the USA every year from it.
4. You're mind bogglingly stupid. Stop getting your nutrition information from bro rogan
Blah Blah.

1. Who cares? The people eating as they like know what they are doing just as much as smokers do. We have an overpopulation problem anyways

2. See #1

3. The is an epidemic of Vegans who try to push their beliefs on others. Like any fanatics

4. A Feminist, a vegan and a born again Christian walk into a bar. How do we know? They all won't shut up about it

Anyways, ill leave you to this desolate section of the forum now without a large audience to pander and ill openly support the mod who moves all your threads here. Good day

Blah Blah.

1. Who cares? The people eating as they like know what they are doing just as much as smokers do. We have an overpopulation problem anyways

2. See #1

3. The is an epidemic of Vegans who try to push their beliefs on others. Like any fanatics

4. A Feminist, a vegan and a born again Christian walk into a bar. How do we know? They all won't shut up about it

Anyways, ill leave you to this desolate section of the forum now without a large audience to pander and ill openly support the mod who moves all your threads here. Good day
It's all good we just bumped the veganism megathread in the berry. Cheers!

3 out of 4 of those are wrong.

#3 is accurate because there aren’t a lot of vegans. The veganism mental illness isn’t that prevalent at this time.

Why is there so much hate in this topic?

And people cry about vegans being preached but fmd meat eaters always feel the need to attack vegans too.

Here’s a tip, no one has ever changed their mind after being attacked and belittled.

L

Immorality? Now that is rich.

Guys don't you know that A++++++++ level athletes like Formula 1 drivers can be vegans? I saw it in a thread in the Berry and instantly changed my life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back