All meat-diet promoting Dr. from JRE posts blood test; xtreme low-T, virtually diabetic

Strange. I went on an almost all meat diet where I ate nothing but steak, eggs, bratwursts, and cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower) for a month and my natural test level rose to 750ish from 540ish and my cholesterol profiles were optimal according to my pre and post blood work. There's some fuckery afoot here.

Edit: Oh hey, I found a copy of my post blood work in my inbox. Here it is:

wJLC0WE.png

Unfortunately, I can't find the physical copy of my first blood work because it was done by a different lab. Oh well.

And here's the article that inspired me to take up this experimental diet:

https://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

Last edited:
Spinach has protein. Derrrrr.
Spinach protein doesnt have a complete essential amino acid profile.

Most non-animal based protein are incomplete, with the exception of a few foods like soy and beans.

For vegans to get complete protein, they need a combination of protein from different vegan foods

Now I remember why I Post in here so infrequently now.

Now I remember why I Post in here so infrequently now.

This thread was originally posted in the War Room. Moving a thread from that cesspool to this subforum is like decorating your posh, Manhattan apartment with tattered furniture bought at a flea market. Good going, mods.

I know for me, pork causes health issues. What I have is likely an allergy issue. It has made me wonder though, what are my blood sugar levels when I eat pork? I haven't wonder enough though to test.

I dont know why people are getting mad at someone promoting a vegan diet. I am far from a vegan. Love meat, but you would have to be blind to not see the benefits of a plant based diet.

Strange. I went on an almost all meat diet where I ate nothing but steak, eggs, bratwursts, and cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower) for a month and my natural test level rose to 750ish from 540ish and my cholesterol profiles were optimal according to my pre and post blood work. There's some fuckery afoot here.

wJLC0WE.png

Unfortunately, I can't find the physical copy of my first blood work because it was done by a different lab. Oh well.

https://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
<mma4>
I eat quite a bit of meat and my T level is around 774.

wJLC0WE.png

And you're using damn near ALL OF THAT T. Good job.

I don’t think doctors study nutrition at all.

If you ever get a chance to look at the syllabus of a MD program, do it. Their nutritional knowledge is ridiculously limited, unless they studied in in their undergrad or take it as an elective after, Exercise science students have a much larger background in nutrition.

Animals are food. How can you enslave one? Can you enslave a corn field as well? That corn wants to be growing wild but are forced to live in fields segregated.
Exactly. Might is right. Whatever you force someone or something to be, is what they are.

Women are fuckbuckets because Isis has made it so.
Bears are tutu-wearing dancers.
Blacks were meant to do our work. Oh, sorry, update, the moment that became illegal, they weren’t meant to, but previous to that it was the right thing.Those guys were work providers, and now they aren’t.

Wake up, you lefty fucks. Whatever role you are forced into is actually your meaning and worth.

Fucking goof.

Is this true? The studies I've seen have shown a very small correlation with eating meat and cancer
There was a documentary I watched that said all meat tested at a store had carcinogens. If I remember correctly the more processed meats contained more carcinogens; now whether or not those carcinogens cause cancer I can’t say.

There was a documentary I watched that said all meat tested at a store had carcinogens. If I remember correctly the more processed meats contained more carcinogens; now whether or not those carcinogens cause cancer I can’t say.

A carcinogen that might not cause cancer.........<Lmaoo>

Back