all meat diet

Grass fed butter, don't forget that when you are switching to an all meat diet.

Just imagine the bowel movements of someone who only eats meat.

I tried an meat and eggs diet, for a short period. I don't remember exactly how much, but probably 10 days. I remember I added some onions, for the taste.

And yeah, the bowel movement was a tough one.
But, yeah, the guy is right that the feces are much smaller on this kind of diet. Even if I didn't take a shit, I didn't feel bloated.

The problem was that I was lacking energy and I lost some muscle mass. And fat also.

And I don't know how the fuck can this guy eat 6 pounds a meat at a meal. I know he is a big guy (TRT, hormones?), but 6 pounds of meat. Seriously? And only meat, you cannot have a sauce of something like that. I could eat only 2 pounds of meat, and that with nausea at the end.

So, like I said:
- I only shitted once or twice, and very small ones, in those 10 days
- didn't feel bloated though
- didn't feel hungry for more meat or eggs, those fats were doing their job
- no energy, feeling tired, no desire to do physical stuff
- brain fog, daily brain fog
- loss of muscle mass
- loss of fat
- being sick of eating meat and eggs every day
- capable of punching babies (even the cute quiet unspoiled ones) for some baked potatoes with cheese, pizza, carbonara, pancakes, icecream, chocolate

*ahem* Dr Ronda Patrick. She didn’t spend four years in huckster medical school to be called Ms Patrick.

Man, I've seen the podcasts where she was invited. Yes, she does sound a little strange, but the things she says don't seem so unreasonable to me. Eat lean meats, eat fish, eat eggs, eat all kind of veggies, take some supplements... What's the problem in this?

Why isn't she a real doctor, by the way?

Man, I've seen the podcasts where she was invited. Yes, she does sound a little strange, but the things she says don't seem so unreasonable to me. Eat lean meats, eat fish, eat eggs, eat all kind of veggies, take some supplements... What's the problem in this?

Why isn't she a real doctor, by the way?
That’s why we have science- to separate the reasonable sounding things that don’t work from the reasonable sounding things that do work.

Grass fed butter, don't forget that when you are switching to an all meat diet.

Yes, grass fed butter, little blocks of butter running free and feeding on pastures so green........what a lovely thing to behold.

That’s why we have science- to separate the reasonable sounding things that don’t work from the reasonable sounding things that do work.

And what does work, in your opinion?
serious question

Yes, grass fed butter, little blocks of butter running free and feeding on pastures so green........what a lovely thing to behold.

Hey bro' that's why it's so expensive. You know how hard it is to get butter to eat grass? Shit be crazy difficult.

Hey bro' that's why it's so expensive. You know how hard it is to get butter to eat grass? Shit be crazy difficult.

I raise my own grass fed blocks, just try not to give them names or attach feelings to them.......:(

And what does work, in your opinion?
serious question
work for what? I don’t even know what this thread is about TBH. Just came in to say that Rogan’s a ‘tard and Ronda Patrick sucks.

Rogan should stick to having entertainers on his podcasts. He gets in way over his head when he tries to get into the actual science of things, and he has no idea how to separate the quacks from the people who know what they're talking about. The problem is he literally cannot stop himself from having a vocal opinion about everything.

work for what? I don’t even know what this thread is about TBH. Just came in to say that Rogan’s a ‘tard and Ronda Patrick sucks.

Work for a proper diet. What does Patrick say that it is wrong?

All women I meet get an "all meat" diet before and after 8 PM

Back