All mexican food is basically the same thing with different names.

Chili Relleno's are pretty good

In Mexico, it consists of a stuffed, roasted, fresh poblano pepper (a large and mild chili pepper named after the city of Puebla), sometimes substituted with a Hatch chile, Anaheim, pasilla or even jalapeño chili pepper. In 1858 it was described as a "green chile pepper stuffed with minced meat and coated with eggs".[1]

In current cuisine, it is typically stuffed with melted cheese, such as queso Chihuahua or queso Oaxaca or with picadillomeat made of diced pork, raisins and nuts, seasoned with canella; covered in an egg batter or simply corn masa flour and fried.[2] Although it is often served in a tomato sauce, the sauces can vary.

poblano pepper:

233826a67be66a810b23a263230da62e_XL.jpg

the dish:

29565_chiles_rellenos-3000x2000.jpg

1024px-Chile_Rellenos.jpg

This thread is terrible. I'm offended honestly, I mean for a poster who's former name was @Roca I expected oh so much more.

If I had to choose only one food to eat for the rest of my life, its a fucking no brainer cuz there's nothing better.

Most of that is American food that people think is Mexican. Chimichangas and nachos are from Arizona, burritos are from california.

No shit eh?

I might just haave a burrito for lunch today.

This thread is terrible. I'm offended honestly, I mean for a poster who's former name was @Roca I expected oh so much more.

If I had to choose only one food to eat for the rest of my life, its a fucking no brainer cuz there's nothing better.

Next time I'm in Mexico you can take me out to a nice restaurant and show me what's up

@Roca was banned??? When/how did that happen?

<TheWire1>

<{vega}>

Just a suggestion but you might want to go to more than one Mexican restaurant before you making a sweeping statement about the food.

I mean we can make a sweeping statement about you for this thread but I'll withhold judgment on calling you a simple, fucking moron before I do that until I read a few more of your simple fucking moronic posts.

@Roca was banned??? When/how did that happen?

<TheWire1>

<{vega}>

:(

Just a suggestion but you might want to go to more than one Mexican restaurant before you making a sweeping statement about the food.

I mean we can make a sweeping statement about you for this thread but I'll withhold judgment on calling you a simple, fucking moron before I do that until I read a few more of your simple fucking moronic posts.

I've got 1000 posts, should be a good enough sample for you. Let me know what you find out.

Stick my Habanero in your pipe and smoke it.

I didn't know him personally but from what I heard he had plenty of chances and couldn't keep his mouth shut and shit posting under control.
Fuckin Rico!

Well now if he comes back he's gonna lose all those accumulated posts and little likes =\

Fuckin Rico!

Well now if he comes back he's gonna lose all those accumulated posts and little likes =\

Fucking Rico, dude was a mess.
Maybe if he comes back and behaves himself for a while they'll give him his old account back.

Back