All my sherdog lawyers get in here

imbossing

mma judging
Banned
Reaction score
alright brothers and sister, I have a seriously real quick question
I was cheated for 120 dollars. Is there anyway I can sue boxing for corruption?

A lawsuit like that is not for the paint-hearted.

you trying lose the lawsuit. Cant wait hear all this bone heads have to say to you. So you can win your lawsuit lol

Boxer-Punch-Himself-in-Head.gif

No, bro. You are betting on the official result.

I think you just might have a case there...image.jpeg

Dont need to be a lawyer to tell you that you will need a lot more money than Golden Boys lawyers to win the law suit. I dont know your financial situation.

On another note I bet on Canelo and got to keep my money due to the draw, thats how BETDSI does it.

Don't fuckin bet

Anything can happen in a fight ever.

Any lucky punch can happen, even CM PUNK could have landed a sloppy punch if Mickey Gale slipped into it, and then followed that up with a heart attack from a per-existing condition he wasn't aware of

Stop buying their shitty products.

I need to talk to a lawyer but does anyone know if I can sue a Dunk Driver even though I was not hurt and have Insurance.

I got hit by a drunk driver last week. I was on my way home from work when this chick ran a light and smashed into the front end of my 2015 Ford F150 and then drove off going the wrong way. Luckily there was a lady sitting at the light and caught the plate and stayed to tell the cops everything. The cops did arrest the driver for Leaving the Scene and DWI. I still have not got a police report yet but should be ready today.

My truck might be totaled now and I am not sure how much my insurance is going give me for it and not to worried cause I have the Gap insurance and all that but I want this bitch to pay for what she did to me. I have been in a shit rental and am Pissed that my truck is wrecked. I have only had it for 6months and Love it.

But is it possible to sue her and get more money out of her?

Back