All Ringside/Combat Sports Gear Questions Post Here

Any idea on when the heritage lace ups coming? I've been anxious for these.

They said they would be out last month, i guess something happened. I was waiting to get a pair off 8oz bag pro fight gloves for my girlfriend, but the wait was to long and I got her something else.

They said they would be out last month, i guess something happened. I was waiting to get a pair off 8oz bag pro fight gloves for my girlfriend, but the wait was to long and I got her something else.

I was getting them too, but i opted for a different brand. Only way im getting them now is on a black friday sale or something

For those of you waiting on the Heritage Pro Fights or the Lace-up Sparring Gloves they will be up for sale the last week of April. We had some delays but I have confirmation that they will air ship from the factory on April 15th.

Thanks,

Darrin Clauder

Ya know.. I got my Heritage Sparring Gloves in the mail today and I'll admit I'm a little livid about them both having dents in gloves on the front, there are a few tiny spots with completely different color of brown and there being scratches in the leather. Not impressed at all for paying $200 because I honestly could have saved up another $120 and ordered a second pair of Winning from Rakuten..

I know the issues are all cosmetic but if I'm paying $200 for a pair of gloves I really don't expect them to look sloppy... fuck I even paid extra for 2 day shipping and was excited but now it's just like a slap in the face that I paid extra to be disappointed lol.

Sorry dude you are not happy with them. But honestly, did you really expect them to be close to Winning? They are as far from Winning in every area as Pakistan is far from Japan...
They are nice gloves, but neither worth 200, nor are anywhere close to the best (Winning).

Ya know.. I got my Heritage Sparring Gloves in the mail today and I'll admit I'm a little livid about them both having dents in gloves on the front, there are a few tiny spots with completely different color of brown and there being scratches in the leather. Not impressed at all for paying $200 because I honestly could have saved up another $120 and ordered a second pair of Winning from Rakuten..

I know the issues are all cosmetic but if I'm paying $200 for a pair of gloves I really don't expect them to look sloppy... fuck I even paid extra for 2 day shipping and was excited but now it's just like a slap in the face that I paid extra to be disappointed lol.

mind posting pictures?

I honestly don't get it lol...never heard of kim before though.

Ringside did it first, then top ten and now kimurawear.

Despite their quality control and overpriced mid tier gear they do invent lots of gear. They were the first to do curved mitts, extended straps on double end bags, and to use gel.

And many failed ones: off set double end bags, heavy bag mounts that allow movement, double ends bags filled with heavy bag material, a giant speed bag drum with a rubber ball on a rope or surgical tubing, a speed bag that folds up into a cabinet, a heavy bag with a empty center tube to add more sand, speed bags with zippers, and many more.

I have buying from them and getting their catalogue for over ten years...

I wish I saved their older catalogs. I wanted to scan some gear and share it with the forums. They had some good solid items back in the day but right now everything seems "eh".

Back