All Things Golf

Yeah my mistake shes Hispanic and 33 years old.

Maybe if he had a younger, whiter girl he'd have easily been the winner. Tiger needs to get his priorities right

Man, what an exciting weekend of golf. Koepka is a beast but Tigers iron play was amazing this tournament.

The pic of brooks lady eye fucking tiger is amazing lol. I dont know to do pictures on here so look it lol

What a great tourney. Hope the usga was taking notes.

So close for Tiger. I have to say, I think he's back. Interesting that he'll qualify for the FedEx cup (not sure if he was in the top 125 prior to today), so we might even see him win a tourney this year yet. It's hard to deny that he is right there, and if he would have hit a few fairways in the front 9 and some putts yesterday, who knows? But anyway, yeah, I think there's no question he's back and if he can fend off injury, I mean, I think he is definitely going to win sooner rather than later. I was going to say next year will be interesting, but heck, the rest of this year is going to be interesting.

The pic of brooks lady eye fucking tiger is amazing lol. I dont know to do pictures on here so look it lol

What a great tourney. Hope the usga was taking notes.
Brooks best watch out Tiger gon take his girl LMAO

bg7dwzwr3rf11.jpg

Great tournament. Wasted a great day i coulda been outside. But woulda been checking the scores. Tiger came up short, but he will win a playoff event imo.

Brooks is a legit star.

A healthy Tiger Woods and the young stars are great for golf.

Crazy, Brooks Kaepka has now won as many majors as Jordan Spieth and three times as many as Dustin Johnson and Jason Day. Is anyone going to be dominant in golf again for more than two years? I thought Rory could be the guy but it's been 4 years, 4!, since his last major win.

The gallery was insane for Tiger yesterday. I'd love to see him in a final pairing with a Koepka, Spieth or DJ in the last round of a major just to see how they dealt with it.

there were definitely hints of the old Tiger magic on display.
hope he maintains that level.

there were definitely hints of the old Tiger magic on display.
hope he maintains that level.
He wins a tourny in the playoffs. He has a couple weeks to dump twist face and get an epic or g400 lol . buy seriouslu if he can drive better he wins no doubt.

Woohooo way to go Brooke! Big win on the home soil. One more win and she ties weir and 2 other canuks for most wins. Although imo shes already canadas best golfer. Gonna be a big i flux of girl golfers over the next few years.

I hate that guy. Not sire why exactly but he rubs me the wrong way.

yea, definitely the hat
who wears that?
if youre gonna go all payne stewart, then you
have to sport the knickers as well for effect.
payne.jpg

I only tried golf for the 1st time a week ago. To my surprise, it was not only a lovely day, but also the dawn of a new interest. I have been watching nothing but beginners golf videos online since.
I got invited along to play and was fully expecting it to be dull and boring.

Back