All Things Golf

My youth reborn. Dope seeing a comeback like this

Fed Ex cup is so fucking stupid. Does anyone give a shit who wins it? And even worse they are changing the format next year so you enter the Tour Championship with a starting score under par based on your current Fed Ex cup position (1st starts at 10 under) so that it guarantees the winner of the Tour Championship will also win the Fed Ex cup. Ugh. This is why I pretty stop watching golf after the PGA championship.

I care who wins it cos it's $10m lol.

I don't like the new system either because I think it takes away from the actual tournament in itself. I feel they need to figure out a way to push the "projected finish" ticker

Welp. Golf courses are gonna be full from now till winter.

I am a known tiger nut hugger. So happy for the guy. When he passes 82 wins is their any point in having a goat conversation?

Bravo Tiger! AmAAAAAZZIINGG!!!!

Just so happy for this guy. He's been through a lot and finally came back with a statement. One of the greatest sports comebacks of all time IMO!

One hell of a performance from Tiger this week. You might not get to see any other players when he's in contention but he is amazing for the game.

BIG CAT IS BACK

10.gif

Glad Tiger is back. Golf is better with him as no one has been able to establish themselves as a bonified star over the last 5 years. Rory, Spieth, DJ, none of them could hold the torch.

I am a known tiger nut hugger. So happy for the guy. When he passes 82 wins is their any point in having a goat conversation?

He has to get over Golden Bear's majors record for the GOAT conversation to go away. He's got a lot of haters in that respect.

IMO he's the GOAT. But what do I know, I've only followed golf since the mid 90s (around the time just before Tiger came in). In essence, when it comes to dominance in golf, Tiger is all I know.

Back