All-time greatest white boxer?

161.jpg

How predicable

Truth hurts, huh? Guess who also thought Jews were a race............

Just cause he's wrong doesn't make you right, moron. I've posted from actual rabbis and Jewish sites, not some random tweet, jackass.
Yes, he’s a Jew and he wrote it. Jews wrote the articles you posted. Which Jew is right

You posted a debunked study. Try again, Adolf.

You still haven't answered, are Yaphet Kotto and Ben Stiller the same race? Yes or No?
Do they have both have Jewish lineage or did they just convert? If I were asked who was Jewish out of the two, it’s obviously Stiller. Go dig out their family trees for me for an in depth answer

Edit: wait, are you the moron who said race does not exist? Lol

Do they have both have Jewish lineage or did they just convert? If I were asked who was Jewish out of the two, it’s obviously Stiller. Go dig out their family trees for me for an in depth answer

So there's no such thing as black jews. Gotcha. <Lmaoo>

Be sure to tell Zab Judah's dad ;)

Did I say that? If his family emigrated to Africa centuries Before it explains it

Again, you have no idea what you're writing. You obviously know now that you're wrong for thinking jews are a race, but you're too arrogant and proud to admit it. It's ok, at least you learned something ;)

Again, you have no idea what you're writing. You obviously know now that you're wrong for thinking jews are a race, but you're too arrogant and proud to admit it. It's ok, at least you learned something ;)
I asked you if you think race is just a social construct? Are you in that crowd? No I don’t at all lmao

Who should I ban first?

Mujeres_Aborigenes_Australia.jpg

main-qimg-5064ceb9455fb61d97842ed03b70e626-c

Are you serious? Did you learn that in sociology? Lol
Hahaha, I Started on the last page and kept tracing back. I was on your side as the SJW was calling you Adolf..... then I finally got to this! Lol!

PS - it’s a tiny bit racist.... but I am laughing my ass off.

Hahaha, I Started on the last page and kept tracing back. I was on your side as the SJW was calling you Adolf..... then I finally got to this! Lol!

PS - it’s a tiny bit racist.... but I am laughing my ass off.

Go through my history and you'll see I'm the farthest thing from a sjw.

Go through my history and you'll see I'm the farthest thing from a sjw.
Ya, I sort of recognized that after I saw his original photo, lol.

I recognize your name, too... I either really like your views, or really don’t..... I just gonna leave it up to the next time I see a post from you.

Back