Not open for further replies.
such as?

Picture got removed, they were meant to be linked to

http://www.sportsdirect.com/title-professional-training-boxing-gloves-762109

and

http://www.sportsdirect.com/title-safe-sparring-gloves-762325?colcode=76232599

is that a different Title?

edit: their logo is kind of a different font..that sucks

nvm, the whole "euros" thing always throws me off. The prices are defintely higher on everything.

But yeah, what it really comes to is the fact that TITLE doesn't do gigantic mark ups on our products, and it turn, distributors can't make as much of a margin as they need to if they sell it at retail.

Also, yeah I'm not sure how that company gets away with using that name, but it's defintely not us.

So, Wes, are there any codes/specials still for forum members? I'm about to order the title protector and some focus mitts but thought I'd check with you first. hopefully they work out as well as my h&l title platinum training gloves which I've found really good quality over the last 6 months.

nvm, the whole "euros" thing always throws me off. The prices are defintely higher on everything.

But yeah, what it really comes to is the fact that TITLE doesn't do gigantic mark ups on our products, and it turn, distributors can't make as much of a margin as they need to if they sell it at retail.

Also, yeah I'm not sure how that company gets away with using that name, but it's defintely not us.

thanks for your replies, really sucks then with regard to the fake Title/rebranded Lonsdale. Their stuff is fairly widespread here and always cheap junk

So, Wes, are there any codes/specials still for forum members? I'm about to order the title protector and some focus mitts but thought I'd check with you first. hopefully they work out as well as my h&l title platinum training gloves which I've found really good quality over the last 6 months.

No, unfortunately not. The only promos we ever have are the ones listed on the websites at that time.

thanks for your replies, really sucks then with regard to the fake Title/rebranded Lonsdale. Their stuff is fairly widespread here and always cheap junk

Yeah, I dont know what that crap is but it defintely isn't us.

Wes Wasmer - Your comments were kind of funny so I thought I would let you know the correct answer

"Also, yeah I'm not sure how that company gets away with using that name, but it's definitely not us." with reference to Title England boxing gloves.

The reason they can get away with it because they have been selling boxing equipment since 1949. They should probably be asking you guys the same question.

Thanks,

Darrin Clauder

Wes Wasmer - Your comments were kind of funny so I thought I would let you know the correct answer

"Also, yeah I'm not sure how that company gets away with using that name, but it's definitely not us." with reference to Title England boxing gloves.

The reason they can get away with it because they have been selling boxing equipment since 1949. They should probably be asking you guys the same question.

Thanks,

Darrin Clauder

Or maybe they were to cheap to file for a international copyright...

Ringside Boxing UK - Boxing Equipment - Boxing Gloves - Punch Bags - Speed Balls - Fitness - ABA - Joe Calzaghe

Credit where it's due, Darrin has some cojones entering the Title thread.

Nothing like taking the fight to your opponent before he brings the fight to you.

*Waits for Tone C to break out the popcorn gifs*

Credit where it's due, Darrin has some cojones entering the Title thread.

Nothing like taking the fight to your opponent before he brings the fight to you.

*Waits for Tone C to break out the popcorn gifs*

364.gif

Budge up Blair,stop hogging the white leather sofa....and pass the chocolate down here too...

Last edited:
another one of these questions, what's up with TUF-Wear?

TUFWEAR LTD.

vs.

Tuf-Wear Boxing Equipment | MMA Equipment & Apparel by Brand | Mixed Martial Arts Equipment & Apparel from Title Boxing

? Seems there are different lines for the UK and US. I got some TUF-Wear gloves recently that are available in the UK and they're very nice. Curious about the brand now. Was thinking of picking up TUFWEAR LTD. :: PROTECTIVE GEAR :: T29 LEATHER HEADGEAR WITH CHEEK IN WHITE

Ive never seen that UK based Tuf-Wear brand. Also, definitely not us. Some of it looks similar to the original Rival stuff.

Ive never seen that UK based Tuf-Wear brand. Also, definitely not us. Some of it looks similar to the original Rival stuff.
It's weird, Title describes their TUF-Wear as

TUF-WEAR equipment, the trusted brand that has dominated the amateur and professional boxing scene since the 60’s

Sugar Rays, the UK distributor for Title describes TUF-Wear with the same piece of text but offers the TUF-Wear products from TUFWEAR LTD.

TUFWEAR LTD. says

Tuf Wear prides itself on offering high quality functional products regardless of the price point and has established itself as an exclusive high quality brand over the last
50 years

Bill Beaulieu says TUF-Wear was founded in 1931 by Gil Spillet in NYC and was sold in 1969 to Safe-Play who manufactured out of a factory in Nebraska that burnt down.

Just curious if both companies have links to the Gil Spillet TUF-Wear or not

It's weird, Title describes their TUF-Wear as

Sugar Rays, the UK distributor for Title describes TUF-Wear with the same piece of text but offers the TUF-Wear products from TUFWEAR LTD.

TUFWEAR LTD. says

Bill Beaulieu says TUF-Wear was founded in 1931 by Gil Spillet in NYC and was sold in 1969 to Safe-Play who manufactured out of a factory in Nebraska that burnt down.

Just curious if both companies have links to the Gil Spillet TUF-Wear or not

Im not sure about the UK brand, but we are the owners of the original TUF-WEAR brand that started in NYC. Now, I can't be sure if the UK company has some kind of agreement with us, or not? That's a little out of my jurisdiction.

if it's not too much trouble is there any way you could find out for me? pretty please? :bats eyes: quite interested

if it's not too much trouble is there any way you could find out for me? pretty please? :bats eyes: quite interested

Yeah, unfortunately that's one of those things that they probably wouldn't give me any info on since it doens't pertain to my job. However, if they were a UK distributor/affiliate of ours, then I would defintely have info on them, but I defintely don't. Which leads me to believe that they are unrelated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back