All Title Boxing/ Title MMA questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes Wasmer

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Hey Guys-

I'm a representative that works for Title Boxing/Title MMA and I am creating the thread for everyone that has and inquires about any products that Title sells. I use all of this gear regularly and can answer any and all questions you may have about the our company and our products.

This includes gear from the following brands: Title Boxing, Title MMA, Triumph United, Warrior Intl', Pro-Mex, Rival, Fighting Sports, Everlast, Hayabusa, Throwdown, Sprawl, and many others.

Also, If you own or manage a gym, feel free to PM me if you have any questions about dealer accounts.

I'll check this thread multiple times a day and reply regulary. Remember, there are no stupid questions! Mods: Feel free to sticky this thread.

Can you hook me with a discount on some gloves and headgear?

Can you hook me with a discount on some gloves and headgear?

Do you have any models or styles or anything like that in mind?

Call 1-800-999-1213 and ask for me and I may be able to help you. Can't guarantee any discounts though.

I was wondering about the fighting sports brand of Training Gloves and Bag Gloves. If you could give me some unbiased opinion on these gloves I would really appreciate.

I was wondering about the fighting sports brand of Training Gloves and Bag Gloves. If you could give me some unbiased opinion on these gloves I would really appreciate.

Definitely. These gloves get a bad rap for being a "ripoff" of the Winning Sports Boxing Gloves. Well I've held both of these gloves side by side and I'm telling you that I could hardly tell the difference. We sell a lot of this gear not only because it looks nice but because it's a quality product. We've had them for about 6 months or more and I've yet to get a complaint or see a returned item. I'll be getting a pair of the Training Gloves as soon as I can because they are one of the most natural feeling gloves that I've put on. Plus the white just looks plain badass lol

It's good to see someone step up from this company since alot of people have had bad experiances from your company.I do have a feeling maybe you guys hit lows in sales and this customer service is a push to bring back customers.I personally have been a customer since 2000 ish and have recently not bought much from you guys since the handwraps i ordered were in stock then i get the box to find out they are back ordered for 6 months....I can say you guys are making a change i was dreading calling since im platinum gym timer i turned it off and came in the next day and the remote wouldnt turn the unit on.I had to run it manually i called and spoke with Melissa and she was all about getting me a new remote..It came in and didnt fix it so i called today and the guy was more than willing to send out a new one and i can send the old one back.Iam glad you guys are back on track we have missed you for awhile.You should really take care of the people on these message boards since the shit we complain about and write down is easy to find with a search and it stays up forever always out there waiting to bite you in the ass!!!keep up the good work!!

It's good to see someone step up from this company since alot of people have had bad experiances from your company.I do have a feeling maybe you guys hit lows in sales and this customer service is a push to bring back customers.I personally have been a customer since 2000 ish and have recently not bought much from you guys since the handwraps i ordered were in stock then i get the box to find out they are back ordered for 6 months....I can say you guys are making a change i was dreading calling since im platinum gym timer i turned it off and came in the next day and the remote wouldnt turn the unit on.I had to run it manually i called and spoke with Melissa and she was all about getting me a new remote..It came in and didnt fix it so i called today and the guy was more than willing to send out a new one and i can send the old one back.Iam glad you guys are back on track we have missed you for awhile.You should really take care of the people on these message boards since the shit we complain about and write down is easy to find with a search and it stays up forever always out there waiting to bite you in the ass!!!keep up the good work!!

I appreciate your input. I actually took on this project myself without the request of any superiors. I feel that there is more than one front on which we can make sure our customers are taken care of. If you ever have any questions on whether an item is in stock or not, please contact me and I'll be glad to help. Soon we will have a live feed from our website to our controlled inventory and our out of stock items will be 100% correct and listed on the site. If you have any further issues just contact me and I'll hook you up.

Thanks for posting, Wes. I can think of quite a few questions, but I'll start with one:

Where are the TITLE Lace-Up Training Gloves from Title Boxing made, and by whom?

Hello! The TSGL and the TSGV training gloves (hook and loop/ lace ups) are both handcrafted in Thailand and made by Twins. If you anything about Muay Thai, you know that Twins is the leading manufacturer of Thai Boxing Gear in the World. Definitely a choice product. I currently own the Hook and loop style.

Do you have anything to say about the Triumph United Heatseekers, say in comparison to the Fighting sports gloves, or any other similar gloves?

Thanks.

What is in your opinion the best head gear that Title carries for hard sparring .
I spent $100 on the old model Everlast Face Saver and it aint is good is it looked in the catalog.

I want the best headgear for hard sparring , but don't want to spend $300+ on Winning Brand . What would you recommend?

I bought some Title Classic gloves and title shin guards from cageside MMA and I can honestly say that I like them a lot. The whole order cost me less than $50 dollars and I think that for the price, Title's stuff is pretty good. Not the best equipment ever invented, but definitely one of the best values for the price. Quality gear at a GREAT price.

Perfect thread timing I was just about to make one regarding the TITLE old school heavy bag gloves. Im in the market for some new bag gloves and seeing is how im 15 the cheaper the better. I have a question about these gloves there only 20$, do you get what you pay for in this case or are they actually good gloves for that price? Normally good bag gloves are like 60 bucks I could possibly save up and get the TITLE GEL bag gloves. Altough if the Old school gloves do the trick I'd rather get them b/c not only are they cheaper I just like the style more. any feedback will help.
Thanks.

I've ordered from you a few times, although I like the products the thing that prevents me from ordering more often is the shipping and customs costs to ship to Canada. In some cases the shipping and duty has almost equalled the cost of the items.

Here's one for ya....

I run one gym, and about to open another, bigger one. Both are focused on Muay Thai and Boxing. One of the gyms has an account with Title MMA but we can't get shipping into Canada without using UPS and they charge and insane "brokerage" fee, that's can easily add 30%-50% to the total cost.

To put it simply, I have about $5K to spend, but when I see half of that going to some BS fee I can't with good conscience spend it like that. Please, please, please, talk to the people in charge and figure out a way to get stuff to Canada with out this. We expect over 200 members at the new gym and they will all need wraps, gloves shinguards etc.

I've asked for USPS but I was told that there would be no tracking number, which obviously won't work for us.

ps.
We tried to get you guys to ship to a PO box in the States that we could drive to once/twice a month to pick up, but for some reason there' seems to be an issue with this.

What is in your opinion the best head gear that Title carries for hard sparring .
I spent $100 on the old model Everlast Face Saver and it aint is good is it looked in the catalog.

I want the best headgear for hard sparring , but don't want to spend $300+ on Winning Brand . What would you recommend?

Hey Man,

Honestly, the slimmer the better if we're talking MMA. You don't want to use too heavy a headgear and then when you really take a punch then you wont be ready for it. There are a lot of options to chose from but I only recommend the facesaver headgear for someone that needs to let a cut heal or something but still needs to spar.

Do you have anything to say about the Triumph United Heatseekers, say in comparison to the Fighting sports gloves, or any other similar gloves?

Thanks.

The Triumph United Heatseekers are great. I'm debating between getting a pair of these or the fighting sports gloves (I'm just partial to red). I believe they are also made in Thailand but let me check when I get back to the office on Monday!

I bought some Title Classic gloves and title shin guards from cageside MMA and I can honestly say that I like them a lot. The whole order cost me less than $50 dollars and I think that for the price, Title's stuff is pretty good. Not the best equipment ever invented, but definitely one of the best values for the price. Quality gear at a GREAT price.

Thanks for the input! The classic line is definitely a quality line but were able to sell it at a great price. We appreciate the compliments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back