All Title Boxing/ Title MMA questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Twins "super bag gloves" and the Twins "training gloves" are different how? I see that the coloring and stitching are different on the Title Twins gloves than the gloves offered directly from Thailand. Also, on the hook and loop under the Twins logo it says Title MMA - Mixed Martial Arts Equipment, Training Gear & Supplies, do you guys really get these from Thailand? Also there is no white "made in thailand" insignia like all legit Twins, Windy and Fairtex gloves.

Thanks

Not sure just yet. I'll defintely keep you posted!

Talk to me brother. Are these the new model boot Nike is going to hit us with?

b8vbkk.jpg

24en7e8.jpg

scaled.php

So the Twins "super bag gloves" and the Twins "training gloves" are different how? I see that the coloring and stitching are different on the Title Twins gloves than the gloves offered directly from Thailand. Also, on the hook and loop under the Twins logo it says Title MMA - Mixed Martial Arts Equipment, Training Gear & Supplies, do you guys really get these from Thailand? Also there is no white "made in thailand" insignia like all legit Twins, Windy and Fairtex gloves.

Thanks

The difference between the 2 gloves is pretty extensive. The training gloves have softer padding, the bag gloves only come in hook and loop, the training gloves are elastic or laced. The general shape and cut are differ.

Also, we are one of the main twins distributors in the U.S., this is why they put our webiste and name on the labels.

I just ordered the fighting Pro shin guards. Been looking for some quality shin guards in white (I'm vain), and these fit the bill. Hopefully these guards will live up to Fighting's high reputation. The customer service was top notch, and I will definitely do business with you guys again!

I just ordered the fighting Pro shin guards. Been looking for some quality shin guards in white (I'm vain), and these fit the bill. Hopefully these guards will live up to Fighting's high reputation. The customer service was top notch, and I will definitely do business with you guys again!

Good to hear! And yes, the fighting sports pro shin guards are great. They were actually designed by one of our Account Managers who's also a pro fighter. Definitely top notch.

Hey Wes, when do you think you guys will have the Title Classic leather bag gloves back in stock?

Good to hear! And yes, the fighting sports pro shin guards are great. They were actually designed by one of our Account Managers who's also a pro fighter. Definitely top notch.

Just got them today. They look great, the craftmanship is top notch, but they don't fit :icon_evil apparently, my calves are too big. I am returning them, but what would you recommend? I had the Badboy shin guards, and they've torn at the seems. Help, me brother!

Just got them today. They look great, the craftmanship is top notch, but they don't fit :icon_evil apparently, my calves are too big. I am returning them, but what would you recommend? I had the Badboy shin guards, and they've torn at the seems. Help, me brother!

what's your height and weight?

Hey Wes I wanted to know what's the best shin guard for Thai boxing at a fairly decent price!?

Title recenlty had a 10% off promotion, but as luck would have it, I was too broke to purchase before it expired. Any idea when Title is going to have another 10% off sale?

Thanks!

Any chance you guys are gonna do a "Black Friday" type of sale on any on the Banana/Thai Bags, must notably the TWINS Thai Heavy Bag, item number: HBFS?

I sent you guys an email 3-4 days ago regarding questions I had on the order I recieved but did not get a reply yet. Was wondering if you could help me out.

Wes what size would fit me in headgear......I prefer a snug fit, d. Im intrested in this head gear...the circumfurance of my head is about 23inches, you offer regular and large

TWINS THAI TRAINING HEADGEAR

Last edited:
Title recenlty had a 10% off promotion, but as luck would have it, I was too broke to purchase before it expired. Any idea when Title is going to have another 10% off sale?

Thanks!

They never really let me know about sales ahead of time. I'd just check in as often as possible.

Any chance you guys are gonna do a "Black Friday" type of sale on any on the Banana/Thai Bags, must notably the TWINS Thai Heavy Bag, item number: HBFS?

I honestly have no idea. I don't hear about the sales until the day of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back