All you need to know about Fedor vs Bader is Bader is chinny af

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All you need to know about Fedor vs Bader is Bader is chinny AF

Fedor is chinny too. Maybe we'll get another double knockdown like Fedor/Mitrione but this time Fedor gets up!!

Bader always chokes in big fights

Fedor is chinny too but what worries me the most is Fedor's endurance. It wont end well if it goes past round 1.

Fedor is really fragile these days. I bet Bader takes a better shot than him.

I hope Fedor can take him out quick or it’s gonna be a rough night for old Fedor.

If Bader’s chin is made out of glass, then Fedors must be pixie dust.

Bader's chin is a factor...but think about Bader vs Rumble.

Bader was defeated well before the fight took place. As soon as the bell rang he was looking for a way out.

That's a bigger factor than anything else.

Bader is going up against the greatest HW of all time. There's a chance he is defeated before the bell even rings, once again. He is so respectful of opponents he loses before he even loses.

Last edited:
Bader's chin is a factor...but think about Bader vs Rumble.

Bader was defeated well before the fight took place. As soon as the bell rang he was looking for a way out.

That's a bigger factor than anything else.

Bader is going up against the greatest HW of all time. There's a chance he is defeated before the bell even rings, once again. He is so respectful of opponents he loses before he even loses.

I think he sees Fedor as a shot fighter who he will be able to dominate with wrestling easily

I think he sees Fedor as a shot fighter who he will be able to dominate with wrestling easily
Perhaps... We don't know yet. But he's a dumb fuck if he doesn't see Fedor as a game fighter who could put him down with one shot. Chael is a great wrestler as well, and, while smaller than Bader, it took him several tries to take Fedor down. And when he was unsuccessful, Fedor beat his face in. Any of those shots could have knocked Chael out. Bader needs to not be over confident here. Fedor isn't shot. His previous fights in this tourney prove it.

All I gotta say is Tito has a win over Bader so anything is possible, also FEDOR by tko

Back