Alliance MMA organization may have purchased LFA

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score

Alliance MMA, the organization and not the gym, is the owner of several promotions including CFFC and Victory Fighting Championship. A bit over a year ago, they became the first publicly traded entity on NASDAQ.

Don't know what the implications will be, other than the potential for LFA to be on Fight Pass.

That would be intresting and they are my favorite regional MMA promotion. I hope it isnt true. LFA also just signed a new tv deal with AXS so i doubt they are going to fightpass.

This will be an interesting move. The biggest change is that we'll likely see more cross promotion between Alliance promotions as far as their champions go. Alliance has already had some of their Champions compete against other champions. LFA being on Fight Pass is a possibility but as of now Victory FC is the only Alliance promotion on Fight Pass and that deal was made before the sale to Alliance.

That would be intresting and they are my favorite regional MMA promotion. I hope it isnt true. LFA also just signed a new tv deal with AXS so i doubt they are going to fightpass.
Yes, a one year deal with axs. But after that, who knows.

This is pretty big news. Alliance MMA has experienced a lot of setbacks with financial disclosures and their shares becoming worthless.

I hope LFA stays on AXS, I prefer to watch on tv than over the internet.

I hope they combine all their organizations and become a powerhouse in mma like UFC, Bellator and ONE Championship.

interesting if true. LFA will be the largest alliance holding and possibly provide the largest avenue to get eyeballs on their "champion vs champion" fights.

They could kind of create a funnel where fighters go from the regional promotions to the LFA before moving on to Bellator or UFC.

I hope they combine all their organizations and become a powerhouse in mma like UFC, Bellator and ONE Championship.
Is ONE really considered a powerhouse? In my opinion I’d put Rizin above them.

Strange that this thread got revived, but to be honest, I haven't heard anything else about this purchase since I made this thread. I didn't see anything about it on the LFA site, and they aren't listed on Alliance MMA's companies/organizations site.

I think Lynch jumped the gun on this report.

Strange that this thread got revived, but to be honest, I haven't heard anything else about this purchase since I made this thread. I didn't see anything about it on the LFA site, and they aren't listed on Alliance MMA's companies/organizations site.

I think Lynch jumped the gun on this report.
Wasn't that horrible somersault celebration from the most recent LFA event? I think that's why I clicked this when I saw it

It was, on the LFA postlims.

Back