Alphabay Shutdown

Who needs the dark web other than criminals and pedos?

To me society benefits by having a way to communicate and interact in private. Privacy from the government is a core American value that's being cast aside in favor of convenience.

aren't you a free market conservative? dark web drug trafficking reduces drug violence.

I am not a goddamn commie scumbag, but I am not a free market worshiping neocon either. I consider myself a reluctant capitalist. I am of the belief that a healthy family and social values leads to a healthy economy.

I am not a goddamn commie scumbag, but I am not a free market worshiping neocon either. I consider myself a reluctant capitalist. I am of the belief that a healthy family and social values leads to a healthy economy.

So you would prefer drug wars, and people being shot in the streets over drug deals? That leads to strong families for sure!

alpha bay did nothing wrong
our governments go full authoritarian but that's nothing new of course

God dammit.

My dealer got their shit from Alpha Bay.

So you would prefer drug wars, and people being shot in the streets over drug deals? That leads to strong families for sure!

Remember, this is the guy who when describing his "ideal university", described a dystopian organization that resembled Sharia Law more than it did even the most conservative of universities.

Remember, this is the guy who when describing his "ideal university", described a dystopian organization that resembled Sharia Law more than it did even the most conservative of universities.
his signature containing quotes of intellectuals always fools me into believing he's somewhat rational. i gotta stop being fooled by that

Can you explain to me how drug dealing on the deepweb prevents drug related violence? I'm more of a Duterte fan when it comes to handling drug dealers, but I can be convinced to believe differently.

Can you explain to me how drug dealing on the deepweb prevents drug related violence?
The in person interaction is taken out. An anonymous seller, sells the product to an anonymous buyer. Both identities are protected and the transaction does not even have the possibility for violence. Also drugs on the deepweb have much higher purity on average than street drugs so accidental overdoses due to heroine/coke/e/whatever being cut with dangerous shit is basically out the window.

The in person interaction is taken out. An anonymous seller, sells the product to an anonymous buyer. Both identities are protected and the transaction does not even have the possibility for violence. Also drugs on the deepweb have much higher purity on average than street drugs so accidental overdoses due to heroine/coke/e/whatever being cut with dangerous shit is basically out the window.

<mma4>

markets of any kind are almost always a good thing unless it's a pedophile/murder/hitman market.

Untrue.

You need hitmen on the market to take care of the pedophile problem. Currently, dudes in their 30's and 40's end up raping 3-5 children before doing serious prison time. That's taxpayer dollars for one of these parasites to sit in protective custody in prison (costs more than general population).

Free market wins again

congratulations on being 39 and your most thoughtful opinion on a complex and nuanced situation being "the dark web is for pedos!"

and criminals. Don't forget them.

and criminals. Don't forget them.
yes, people that do drugs are all criminals. it must suck to exist in this world that is more and more letting adults have control over their own decisions huh?

yes, people that do drugs are all criminals. it must suck to exist in this world that is more and more letting adults have control over their own decisions huh?

Seems like a awfully touchy subject to you. Just what have you been doing on the dark web?

Seems like a awfully touchy subject to you. Just what have you been doing on the dark web?

It's not touchy. I actually hate morons like you that feel you have the right to exercise your values and backwards judgments on law abiding non violent adults that aren't harming anybody. It's because of people like you that millions of families have been torn apart and billions have been flushed down the drain locking people up that are a danger to nobody.

It's not touchy. I actually hate morons like you that feel you have the right to exercise your values and backwards judgments on law abiding non violent adults that aren't harming anybody. It's because of people like you that millions of families have been torn apart and billions have been flushed down the drain locking people up that are a danger to nobody.

What in the world are you talking about? What exactly are you defending here? I said nothing of law abiding citizens. Why would law abiding citizens be locked up?

What in the world are you talking about? What exactly are you defending here? I said nothing of law abiding citizens. Why would law abiding citizens be locked up?

Im defending the right of non violent law abiding citizens to have free agency over their own fucking bodies and not having a nanny state enforcing an arbitrary moral code over citizens because they were brainwashed by 1950s racist anti drug propaganda.

Back