Alphabay Shutdown

Im defending the right of non violent law abiding citizens to have free agency over their own fucking bodies and not having a nanny state enforcing an arbitrary moral code over citizens because they were brainwashed by 1950s racist anti drug propaganda.

I have no issues with drugs. As far as I am concerned they can legalize everything and let it sort itself out. If people want to kill themselves that's none of my business. I voted to legalize weed here in Ca.

I have no issues with drugs. As far as I am concerned they can legalize everything and let it sort itself out. If people want to kill themselves that's none of my business. I voted to legalize weed here in Ca.
Then why are you shitting on the dark web? The drug markets on there have massive amounts of traffic, the dark web isn't just for 'pedos and criminals'.

Then why are you shitting on the dark web? The drug markets on there have massive amounts of traffic, the dark web isn't just for 'pedos and criminals'.

I honestly don't know much of what goes on there other than what makes the news such as pedos and criminals.

I honestly don't know much of what goes on there other than what makes the news such as pedos and criminals.
Well, if you read the OP you would know there is a massive market for drugs on the deep web which eliminates the possibility of drug violence and ensures higher purity of said purchased drugs.

Well, if you read the OP you would know there is a massive market for drugs on the deep web which eliminates the possibility of drug violence and ensures higher purity of said purchased drugs.

That's fine. The only drug I care about is legal in my state so I won't be needing the dark web. My very first post in this thread was me just being an ass, I was only half serious.

That's fine. The only drug I care about is legal in my state so I won't be needing the dark web. My very first post in this thread was me just being an ass, I was only half serious.
fair enough

Back