alt-right idiots try to bring down Chuck Schumer with fake news story, backpedal as police called in

When I take a dump so foul that it leaves me dizzy, I go to the doctor. When you do it, you post it in my threads and call it an opinion.
Stop eating fast food everyday you unhealthy goof.

Also, Cernovich sux, coolest story ever! Get those alt right boogymen!!

Speak of the bullshit and he appears....
Don't think it's legal to modify quotes.

P.S. Pm me I'll give you some tips on how to eat healthier and shop smarter. It'll help with your weight issues and your upset tummy making you dizzy.

It's nice to see these arrogant cunts get taken down a peg.

Cernovich, should have said the Deep State using gay frog hackers, hacked his twitter instead of deleting the tweet.
His fanboys would have bought it, and he would have looked less guilty. Dude got caught and the reason I know is he deleted his tweet.

Never delete the tweet.
Let me Repeat
Don't Delete
The Tweet.
Use the lame ass hacked alibi before deletion. Deleting implies guilt.

Didn’t cnn just get praised for catching someone feeding them a false story? This seems like the same thing

Can you think for yourself or do you just defer to memes ?

Memes, catch phrases, and buzz words. It honestly seems like if you disallow those three things from being used, a lot of posters can hardly express themselves.

You realize that the premise for this very thread it a fake right wing news story was created by right wing sources and advertised on right wing media sites right?
he doesnt realise anything, hes a dumb shitposter, dont waste your time

Memes, catch phrases, and buzz words. It honestly seems like if you disallow those three things from being used, a lot of posters can hardly express themselves.

I've also noticed this tendency to be really vague and condescending; I'm assuming they have a good amount of insecurity and they assume everyone else is the same way. So they say things like "I'll let you think about it" or "don't play stupid, you know" but then never clarify their position no matter how much you prod them. I guess the idea is that you'll be "embarrassed" into silence, like the kid in class who doesn't want to ask a question because they don't want to look stupid. I've had both "conservative" and "liberal" posters do it to me (put those in quotes because in all honesty they're just shit-posters with no real sense of personal identity), not realizing I'm pretty comfortable with not-knowing things*. It's how I know what to go learn.

*I tee'd up a shitpost response if anyone wants to swing at it.

That pinyin guy embarrassed himself in this thread and I don't even think he realized it.

Didn’t cnn just get praised for catching someone feeding them a false story? This seems like the same thing

lol no. This is the opposite.

lots of people got fed this false story, but only the two idiots Cernovich and Probesic ran with it, only to pull it at the last minute.

lol no. This is the opposite.

• lots of people got fed this false story, but only the two idiots Cernovich and Probesic ran with it, only to pull it at the last minute.
So cnn caught it faster than some jack offs with far less resources to check it

there's really no reason to even try to do that...

the dude has cried on camera, multiple times, for virtually no reason at all

If that's not embarrassing enough, i'm not sure what is

So cnn caught it faster than some jack offs with far less resources to check it

Do you know what resources Cernovich needed to check it? He needed to check the paperwork that he, himself, broke in the Conyers story.

This is what happened: dozens of media people received and obvious hoax and only two people were dumb enough to immediately jump onto social media and boast about taking down a Dem senator.

This is literally the opposite of how CNN caught that other idiot.

Back