Alvarez will destroy McGregor worse than what MJ did to the hype job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poirier hadn't been tested before fighting MJ, see what happened tonight.

Nate Diaz was the first mid-tier LW McGregor met, and he tapped. He won second time, but it was a close majority decision and he was nearly finished by nate in the fight. While most elite LW beat nate diaz fair and square without getting into any troubles. Eddie Alvarez has proven himself to be legit, it's sad that dumb McFans still think McGregor could KO him. It's almost impossible to KO someone when you lose the wrestling game, ask Paul Daley
Lol

It took a 40 year old vegas strip club owner to destroy an mma goat
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Nate Diaz was the first mid-tier LW McGregor met, and he tapped. He won second time, but it was a close majority decision and he was nearly finished by nate in the fight. While most elite LW beat nate diaz fair and square without getting into any troubles. Eddie Alvarez has proven himself to be legit, it's sad that dumb McFans still think McGregor could KO him. It's almost impossible to KO someone when you lose the wrestling game, ask Paul Daley
giphy.gif

This is more insulting to Floyd than Conor tbh

I can't imagine how.

Being 40 and outweighted by 20lbs is a major, major handicap. I think that most fans just have no idea what this sort of thing means.

Despite this, Mayweather had Conor hitting as low as 12% in some rounds and starting in the 4th, stalked him until the remainder of the fight.

I can't imagine how.

Being 40 and outweighted by 20lbs is a major, major handicap. I think that most fans just have no idea what this sort of thing means.

Despite this, Mayweather had Conor hitting as low as 12% in some rounds and starting in the 4th, stalked him until the remainder of the fight.
When you call one of the greatest boxers ever a "40 year old strip club owner" it's pretty insulting, but of course you ignored that in this rambling defense of your ridiculous post

Lmao wtf was TS thinking and how did all those people like his post? Man Conor haters are retards.

I can't imagine how.

Megaton Dias is 50 and you probably outweigh him by 100 lbs. Most fans have no idea what a major handicap that is.

You should visit him and roll with him.

LMAO

Being a warrior takes you only so far, technical strikers easily outclass Alvarez
I can't stand Conor but I'm still shocked people thought someone as chinny as Eddie would beat him.

Conor made him look like a child, embarrassing L.

Haha, what a fud.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we found the photo editor for McGregor. Grats on the gig, now release the full paulie fight
<JerryWWF>
You are jumping all over the place. Could you please think before vomiting out words ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back