Alvarez will destroy McGregor worse than what MJ did to the hype job

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you call one of the greatest boxers ever a "40 year old strip club owner" it's pretty insulting, but of course you ignored that in this rambling defense of your ridiculous post

WTF get a new pair of spectacles grandpa

its weird the ppl that hate on conor have een hating on him for a long time.
You will notice a lot of the same people in this thread who were so adamant that Alvarez would expose Conor, never admitted they were wrong, instead they jumped ship to the Tony banwagon. Now it's all "bu bu Tony will expose Conor. Conor is scared of Tony"

Usually people banwagon jump from winner to winners.

I've never seen anything like this where Conor haters will jump from Conor opponent banwagon, to the next Conor opponent banwagon etc

It's insane. Conor haters are by far the worst.

Like I always said, sherdoggers were never true fans of Aldo/Nate/Alvarez, just Conor haters desperately hoping for Conor to lose.

This is why I cheer for Conor to dominate in each fight even more, to spite and trigger sherdoggers.

Conor triggering sherdog makes me love Conor even more

You will notice a lot of the same people in this thread who were so adamant that Alvarez would expose Conor, never admitted they were wrong, instead they jumped ship to the Tony banwagon. Now it's all "bu bu Tony will expose Conor. Conor is scared of Tony"

I've never seen anything like this where Conor haters will jump from Conor opponent banwagon, to the next Conor opponent banwagon etc

Like I always said, sherdoggers were never true fans of Aldo/Nate/Alvarez, just Conor haters desperately hoping for Conor to lose.

This is why I cheer for Conor to dominate in each fight even more, to spite and trigger sherdoggers.

<Goldie11>

Hahahaha. The same people saying Alvarez would win are now saying Tony will beat Conor easily. <Goldie11>

You people never learn. After 6 months of solid training focusing solely on his stand up Conor is gonna be even more dominant. Tony won't make it out alive in the first.

A lot of these guys are middle aged losers who think that hating on the face of the sport somehow makes them more knowledgeable than the casuals. Usually they hate on Conor just to spite his fans because there's no logic or reason behind their hatred. His resume of whooping fighter after fighter is second to none. He has a 85%+ KO/TKO ratio and is 9-1 in the UFC and is easily the most exciting fighter. They should be grateful.

Hahahaha. The same people saying Alvarez would win are now saying Tony will beat Conor easily. <Goldie11>

You people never learn. After 6 months of solid training focusing solely on his stand up Conor is gonna be even more dominant. Tony won't make it out alive in the first.
Yes its funny people saying fergsuon gonna wreck conor.... ferguson gets rocked and dropped nearly every fight, good luck adopting that bold strategy against one of the most lethal lighter weight fighters we have ever seen

<Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11>

Yes its funny people saying fergsuon gonna wreck conor.... ferguson gets rocked and dropped nearly every fight, good luck adopting that bold strategy against one of the most lethal lighter weight fighters we have ever seen

<Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11>
Tony got dropped by Kevin Lee (a wrestler who got KO'd by a BJJ guy) and was nearly finished by Lando (now 1-2-1) on his debut.

He's fooked. <36>

200w.gif
200w.gif
Bruce was ripped as fuck!

Conor haters are an interesting phenomenon. Always derailing threads, bringing him up when he has nothing to do with the topic to talk about him and his "noob fans". Fans of Conor tend to just be fans of fighting who were fight fans before he even hit the scene, and they don't obsess over him nearly to the same degree as the people who whine about him incessantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back