Am I the only one rooting for Fitch against Daley?

Been rooting for Fitch ever since he was the perpetual nr 2 in the UFC for like half a decade. So I'll be cheering for him. Don't like his chances though just based on the Foster fight.

I don't like either much. But I dislike Fitch less. GO FITCH!

I'm hoping for a similar outcome as when Fitch fought Hendricks. I still think the fight between Daley and MVP is within the realm of possibility, so I'd hate to see any further complications.

Fitch is the 2nd most boring fighter in UFC history behind Frankie Edgar

I'm hoping for a similar outcome as when Fitch fought Hendricks. I still think the fight between Daley and MVP is within the realm of possibility, so I'd hate to see any further complications.

Yea he's way negative for a guy who ducks fights. I hope Fitch subs him

I always root for Daley, the guy has an insane highlight reel

Really rooting for Daley since it seems like he might part ways with Bellator after this fight, that way he can fuck Coker's plans up and go to somewhere else with some good momentum.

I've been a Fitch fan for a long time. Met him years ago, super nice, regular dude. I hope he does really well.

Fitch is a boring motherfucker who is also against Project Spearhead so i hope he gets starched bad

No. Always liked Fitch and glad he finally won a belt in WSOF. Doubt he'll ever get gold in Bellator but who knows?

Been rooting for Fitch ever since he was the perpetual nr 2 in the UFC for like half a decade. So I'll be cheering for him. Don't like his chances though just based on the Foster fight.

I like his chances he's fighting a guy who can't defend a takedown to save his life

Hopefully Fitch wins this fight via UD

we all know hes a dick, I mean he punched a guy who wasn't protecting himself after a fight was over , that's a cardinal sin ... but damn is it fun to watch his standup..hes just immature as hell and still hasn't seemed to have grown emotionally. Also his refusal to develop any sort of ground game and complain when people take him down shows his inability to grow..but he is fun to watch Haha so guess he keeps getting chances and everyone around him has to deal with this shit

Fitch is the 2nd most boring fighter in UFC history behind Frankie Edgar

Frankie has more finishes in the UFC. The second Maynard fight, Griffin fight, Stephens fight, and both BJ fights were all very entertaining despite being decisions.

I'm having a hard time caring about this fight period. And any Jon Fitch fight in 2018. The Dude is like 40 now and nearly all of his fights when he was younger sucked ass.

Back