Am i the only one who thinks Mike Perry is not impressive

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Whats up fellas.. Happy Holidays to yall.. I never watched a Mike Perry fight until last weekend being there was soooo much hype around him from alot of sherdoggers.. You guys got me amped up to watch him fight... then it came time to watch him andddd

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!! He looked stiff as a board and he also looked to be in slow motion.. His cardio was awful and i was totally not impressed at all. Yes he talks a great game but in the end its about what u do in the cage!!!

Then in an interview after his loss, he goes on about how his opponent stopped his last 5 guys and he made it to the end???? sayyyy whatttt!?!?!

Thanks for a BIG let down my fellow sherdoggers!!

Last edited:
yes he looked slow in the last fight

but IDRC he's got savage power and is fun to watch

yes he looked slow in the last fight

but IDRC he's got savage power and is fun to watch

I guess he does have power and i agree with more training he can be a huge star in this sport, he just has a long way to go. i was just expecting this world beater and the fight really let me down is all

Yeah, he isn't as great as some make him out to be.

It might have been an off night for him. He's still young

He's more of a meme around here. People thought it was funny to jump on his bandwagon because he's a colorful character. He's never really showed any great potential inside the octagon though.

323CFAA900000578-3494704-Feeling_tired_Matthew_Perry_46_showed_the_strain_as_he_stepped_o-a-1_1458122744524.jpg

Yeah, he isn't as great as some make him out to be.

"As great?"
He's not great to begin with. It's hard for me to even say he's good. Maybe he's entertaining if you put him up against low level guys.

More Platinum threads please

Whats up fellas.. Happy Holidays to yall.. I never watched a Mike Perry fight until last weekend being there was soooo much hype around him from alot of sherdoggers.. You guys got me amed up to watch him fight... then it came time to watch him andddd

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!! He looked stiff as a board and he also looked to be in slow motion.. His cardio was awful and i was totally not impressed at all. Yes he talks a great game but in the end its about what u do in the cage!!!

Then in an interview after his loss, he goes on about how his opponent stopped his last 5 guy and he made it to the end???? sayyyy whatttt!?!?!

First cue should have been that he lost to Jouban and Jouban lost hid next two fights. Perry is exciting but not top tier. He is the Leban of our days. Exciting yes! top tier no.

Usually when someone starts a question in their thread title, they finish it in the first sentence of the post.

TS been memeber since 2008 and hasn't watched Perry fight <DontBelieve1>

Whats up fellas.. Happy Holidays to yall.. I never watched a Mike Perry fight until last weekend being there was soooo much hype around him from alot of sherdoggers.. You guys got me amed up to watch him fight... then it came time to watch him andddd

Then in an interview after his loss, he goes on about how his opponent stopped his last 5 guy and he made it to the end???? sayyyy whatttt!?!?!

Did you watch all 3 rounds? I thought the fight was competitive for the first two rounds, he even had Santiago wobbled in the first.

Back