Am i the only one who thinks Mike Perry is not impressive

You have to take into account hes been fighting since 2014. Still alot more room to grow.

i totally understand what your saying... i really hope he does keep evolving.. i wish people on here just aimply made him out to be a warrior instead of making him out to be the next anderson silva. Although 26 is young, its not that young, i would venture to guess that in fighting the prime years would be a window of 26-31?? of course i know there have been greats that fought into their 40s but being in ur prime and being really good at an old age are 2 totally different things. what age range do u feel are a fighters prime years?
Interesting comparison with Anderson Silva. Fun fact... in both Anderson Silva & Mike Perry's first 13 fights... they both lost twice.

Silva was 28 at the time of his 13th pro fight. He didn't start his GOAT run until he was 31.

To answer when a fighter's prime years are, it's all over the place. People peak at different times... & fade at different ages as well. There doesn't seem to be a specific all encompassing age that we can apply to that convo.

im going to have to watch andersons 13th pro fight now.. See what ya made me do lol.

Maybe im wrong in saying this but.. Perry does not look like a high level athlete to me... he just simply looks like a street fighter who has big ko power. Anderson to me always looked very athletic to me. Do you know if perry has played any other sports? if im not mistaken and without looking it up, i believe anderson was a high level soccer player?

i totally agree with you.. its also like clay guida, we all know he will never be a champ, but for some reason i just absolutely love watching him fight. i dont think people give clay enough credit for being a warrior. he truly is in my eyes.
I agree.
people have issues because he takes people down...
IMO it is his style, but he never runs from a fight, and is more than willing to put himself in harms way to try and get the W.

Mike Perry is a Sherdog meme that's gone too far.

I agree.
people have issues because he takes people down...
IMO it is his style, but he never runs from a fight, and is more than willing to put himself in harms way to try and get the W.

Exactly right.. he will also stand and bang totally willing to get ktfo. I wonder if the ufc ever gave him a new contract? im too lazy to look it up lol.

Back