Am i tired all the time (napping) because my general conditioning sucks

babyjay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Ive been napping alot lately. Im 5'8 180lbs with 20% bodyfat. So not really overweight.I do workout in general, more powerlifting sometimes brospilts if im pressed for time. But i know my cardio sucks.

Does increased anaerobic activity help alleviate my fatigue in the afternoons, sometimes i feel like a zombie between 2-5pm. Is there a correlation between general cardiovascular and fatigue? I just wanna keep my energy up without any naps during the day.

Ive been napping alot lately. Im 5'8 180lbs with 20% bodyfat. So not really overweight.I do workout in general, more powerlifting sometimes brospilts if im pressed for time. But i know my cardio sucks.

Does increased anaerobic activity help alleviate my fatigue in the afternoons, sometimes i feel like a zombie between 2-5pm. Is there a correlation between general cardiovascular and fatigue? I just wanna keep my energy up without any naps during the day.
How much sleep are you getting when you actual sleep for hours straight and not napping

how is your nutrition? do you eat healthy ?

At 38 I find if I drink, or consume a lot of sugar, I almost pass out by 5pm. A strategic coffee helps.

My activity has no effect, it's all down to my nutrition.

Sounds like an insulin sensitivity issue. Get blood work done. Also check your nutrition. Most people are deficient at least somewhat in vitamins D and B.

Without knowing your diet, try eating cleaner and sleeping 8 hours a night. Minimize sugar and coffee. You could be crashing in the arvo from a high sugar lunch and coffee during the day.

how is your nutrition? do you eat healthy ?

My standard diet. Coffee in the morning, fast food or restaraunt food in the afternoon. Home cooked dinner and sometimes some chips and ice cream at night.

Sounds like an insulin sensitivity issue. Get blood work done. Also check your nutrition. Most people are deficient at least somewhat in vitamins D and B.

Im curious about this. Everytime i gorge on carbs, the next day i bloat hard. Is that a sign of insulin sensitivity?

My standard diet. Coffee in the morning, fast food or restaraunt food in the afternoon. Home cooked dinner and sometimes some chips and ice cream at night.

Im curious about this. Everytime i gorge on carbs, the next day i bloat hard. Is that a sign of insulin sensitivity?
Carbs absorb 4 times their weight in water, or so I’ve been told, that would explain the bloat.

Do you get tired after you eat, or does eating have little effect on tiredness?

Get a Fitbit. Will tell you your steps, caloric burn and sleep cycle. Will soon be able to zero in on why you have no energy around that time.

Your body could just be in rhythm of sleeping then. Sometimes I work out 8.30-10.00 pm. When they got rid of daylight savings everyone was at the gym at 9.55, when really it felt like 10.55. Everyone was yawning and flat, throw out the rhythm by but an hour and everything was compromised.

Drink plenty of water, that helps too.

Cocaine will help when you are tired

Back