Amanda Bobby Cooper's latest Instagram post after loss to Mackenzie Dern.

• abcnation115Today I did something that I’ve never in my life done before. It may seem so small to most people but to me it was an accomplishment. Most people that know me well, know how much I love my alone time, but I’m also a very social person. I live alone and believe that everyone in their lifetime at one point should live by them self. Being alone with your thoughts, your emotions and your fears in my opinion is a faster track to self improvement, self awareness and personal growth. So today I went to lunch by myself, something I have never done before. I don’t judge people for going to eat alone, the movies alone, etc, I more look up and admire them, it’s just something that I have never done. I sat eating lunch and watching the people around me, some out with their kids, some on a date, some just enjoying a good meal on a rainy day. Me on the other hand, I was there because i was sad and feeling sorry for myself. A lot of thoughts went through my mind, of course, Saturday night haunted me. UFC, main card, PPV, undefeated opponent, just a few of the things that 3 days ago meant everything to me. But today, after about 30 mins of fighting the urge to cry in public I decided to go through some of my messages and photos that I got over the week in Brazil. I finally started to cry, not because I was sad or because I was thinking of my fight, I cried because all of the photos in my phone. The bond, the support and the love that I got last week was unreal. I have the most amazing group of friends, family, teammates and fans, I am a lucky 26 year old girl. I get to travel the world with the people I love and inspire those around me with hard work, dedication and the love for this sport. So many personal thank yous I will do but for now I need to thank everyone, for the many years of love you have given me. If losing a fight is the worst day of my life, I live a pretty cool life.

I hope Jacare and ABC hook up, they look good together.

See how happy they are.

Last edited:

63f51b307a1076c384c0b5c7c333692a.jpg
Cliff-Burton.jpg

proud of herself because she ate lunch alone, what a loser

Yeah you spent your whole high school years eating lunch alone, so to you it's like 'Whatever'.

I came in thinking maybe she was gonna complain about the fight and it was the opposite with her being more appreciative about things, I can't hate on that at all.

LMFAO it gets more and more pathetic by the minute

i ain't reading all that crap

Safe to assume she isn't making a move to 125 anytime soon?

Seeing some older photos of Cooper, she's come a long way and if shed continue to make the proper steps in her in her career ( actually master a ground game and become a top wmmartist)- she could become something.She seems a little unstable but confidence can balance and vanquish that.

Yeah. This just confirms my theory that the average denizen on Sherdog has the attention span of a gnat.

I read it. Didn't take me more than 15 seconds to get the gist of her message.

i read it too, and that was my response

fucking gnat

I got you bro.

Cliffs:

She did an a thing she us proud of
She ate alone
Eating alone was actually the thing she was proud of doing
She looked at photos
She cried a lot
She decided she is actually awesome and cool
She felt proud at the end.

WMMA ladies and gentlemen!