Amanda Bobby Cooper's latest Instagram post after loss to Mackenzie Dern.

Cliffs:

She did an a thing she us proud of
She ate alone
Eating alone was actually the thing she was proud of doing
She looked at photos
She cried a lot
She decided she is actually awesome and cool
She felt proud at the end.

WMMA ladies and gentlemen!

Yeah, like Fedor or Aleks Emelianenko would do anything like that.

Got to the point about living alone..

No thanks.

Not being able to eat alone is pathetic. I’m hungry and I eat when I want I don’t need constant social validation even when I’m just fueling. In fact sitting there watching people talk while they eat, and feeling pressured to make conversation while I eat grosses me out. Drinking is okay. Yeah I’m a neurotic mess lol
I eat so slowly savoring my food already, if I talked while eating it would take me 2 hours to finish a meal. lol

I hope Jacare and ABC hook up, they look good together.
giphy.gif

Yeah, like Fedor or Aleks Emelianenko would do anything like that.
I'm sure they eat alone all the time, I'm just equally sure that they wouldn't cry and then make an instagram post about it, having just lost to a fatty.

She would admire the hell out of me then. I prefer eating lunch alone.

I'm sure they eat alone all the time, I'm just equally sure that they wouldn't cry and then make an instagram post about it, having just lost to a fatty.

Maybe even Aleks look at old photos of Fedor at times (and vice versa) reminiscing the good ol days, since they had a falling out and are not on speaking terms anymore.

Jezus Christ....why would anyone share that crap with the world

ive seen much worst tbh

glad she's staying positive and not locking herself away from society like certain other wmma fighters

Maybe even Aleks look at old photos of Fedor at times (and vice versa) reminiscing the good ol days, since they had a falling out and are not on speaking terms anymore.
I'd say having a junkie bro that soends lenghty periods in jail doesn't help certian friendships...

fedor-needed-putins-blessing.jpg

l1.jpg

gettyimages-88188253.jpg

Still would kick 95% of these shertard's asses.

Back