News Amanda Ribas vs Luana Pinheiro Nov 18 2023 strawweight

I got Ribas, I’m still on the train even though she has had a rough go lately also I don’t think I ever heard of her opponent or seen here fight not because of pinheiro but mainly because there is just too many fighters nowadays for me to keep track of.

Amanda Ribas Details 'Crazy' History as Housemates With Luana Pinheiro | UFC Fight Night 232​

MMA Junkie
Nov 15, 2023

I like Luana in this.

Ribas gets hit and dropped by just about everyone, and Luana has fast, hard strikes. She blitzes hard and usually lands. I think she'll tag Ribas easly.

Luana has great Judo has well. Ribas ain't getting her down easily, if at all. And if she does, Luana won't be lost on the ground.

Ribas really has to survive the first and try and take over when Luana slows. Luana has mostly been a 1 round fighter all of her career because most of her fights she won in the first, and when she didn't, whether she won or lost, she still noticeably slowed down.

Ribas is in a dire need of a big win. if she f this up, it might be over

Ribas is in a dire need of a big win. if she f this up, it might be over
It’s not that dire. She lost her last fight but that was at 125. She did get beat up by Maycee. But she’s not getting cut or anything with a loss. I think she made a mistake fighting Chook for her first fight at 125, though. At the time that was a pretty big ask, imo.

It’s going up and down that isn’t great. She obviously went up because making weight at 115 wasn’t easy. These girls need to pick a division and committ to making it work. These fighters have a great free resource with the PI. Use it.

Back