Amazing UFC 230 poster

DprSn0FU0AEVWsE.jpg

DC looks like king of the world with two belts on him.

DprSn0FU0AEVWsE.jpg

DC looks like king of the world with two belts on him.
Yeah DC looks like a fucking boss in this! Would be a super sick poster if it was jones there instead of Lewis no disrespect to the black beast just not really hyped for this fight as DC should win this barring BB doesn't spark him out in the last seconds of the fifth

I think they've shooped some of Rockhold's hair back in.

Yeah the chicken is good do you get spicy or regular?

The red beans is why you go. The cole slaw is usually my second side and their bisquits w/ honey.. Booyyyy.. lol

And the mardi gras mustard is aight but I like that blackened ranch more personally
Popeyes red beans aren't bad. They remind me of growning up in New Orleans... but growing up in New Orleans and I had a lot of red beans over the years. Shoot, just stroll around some tailgates at an LSU game in Baton Rouge and you'll get some of the best red beans/gumbo/etoufee around, for free. But popeye's red beans aren't bad.

I'll try the blackened ranch next time though! Good tip :)

It's hard out here living in Alabama. Nearest popeyes is 20 minutes away from me. :(
Some girl up here tried to argue with me that jambalaya is pronounced "jum-bol-aye-ya." She gave me some story about how her grandmother has been cooking it since she was a little girl and that's how its pronounced. I think she thought I was a yankee because New Orleanians don't have much of an accent. I politely informed her the dish was invented in the Quarter in New Orleans, where I was from. That wasn't enough to convince her.

I miss my hometown lol.

Oh and spicy, of course!
EDIT**

How is it racist? Lewis already called DC out for that music video where he "disrespected popeyes chicken"

Black+Black+White= platinum Mike should do the math.
I lol'd at the poster.

This made me crave fried chicken so much right now, have any of you had the Mardi Gras Cheesecake?? its sooooooooooooo delicious, omg I am in love with it.

If you haven't had the Mardi Gras Cheesecake in Popeyes then remember to try it next time you go there! super yummy.

I still can’t believe this fight is actually happening.
I wish I couldn't believe that DC was stripped of the other belt. I just saw references to Jones and Gustafsson being for the belt until, I think, yesterday.

The ones crying racism.
I didn't feel like I saw that many. Not sure how what was posted equated to "sjw crying" - (I did see a couple posts questioning the pic) so I figured I'd get a clue about what constitutes an "sjw" vs whatever the reasonable counterpart is.

Back