Amazon deleting one star reviews of Clintons new book

I'd say almost all the one star reviews are probably from people like you who wouldn't even like it if she wrote the next great epic.

I guess they'd better bump it up to a 2

I think most reasonable people would prefer for a book's ratings to be based on the opinions of people who actually read the book, as opposed to internet trolls.

I guess Hillary needs all the help she can get. Trump is right again, Amazon may very well have anti-Trust issues.

If only we could get Amazon to moderate this forum.

So your complaint is that Amazon is deleting fake reviews written by people who didn't read the book?

I'd say almost all the one star reviews are probably from people like you who wouldn't even like it if she wrote the next great epic.
Do you ever actually contribute to threads or do you feel so badly about yourself and your life you have to constantly put others down? Never mind I answered my own question.

"Amazon is rarely moved to delete reviews so publicly, although in November negative comments under a book by anti-Trump broadcaster Megyn Kelly appeared to be removed by the retailer."

Sounds fair to me

Hillary is Trump supporters punching bag for their frustration with Trump proving to be such an obnoxious failure in the white house

maybe she shouldn't be a fucking cunt then?

can we remove 1 star reviews form anything trump writes than?

The fake 1 star reviews. You understand what they're doing right?

Apparently the one-star reviews were where the garbage was written.

"Few of the one-star reviews remain on the website, but reports and screengrabs show that reviewers used the space to criticise the former First Lady and spread conspiracy theories about her and Bill Clinton.

One one-star review, which remains on the website at the time of writing, reads: "Read all the promotional excerpts, which combined come close to book length – pretty good novel. It is fiction, isn't it? Surely, someone is playing a joke."

It's not just negative reviews that they're deleting.

I think most reasonable people would prefer for a book's ratings to be based on the opinions of people who actually read the book, as opposed to internet trolls.
Personally I would hope that reasonable people would either read the book or not based on their own interest in the subject and the author rather than relying on the opinions of others to inform their reading choices.

ByCaroleon September 12, 2017
To date, I've only read the very generous sample provided by Amazon, but am extremely impressed by the candidness shown by Hillary Rodham Clinton and the compelling manner in which she writes. I look forward to reading the entire book and feel that those who have criticized it so strongly are Hillary-haters/bashers, have not read it, and wouldn't read it if it had been co-authored by Shakespeare.

ByNagilumon September 12, 2017
Wonderful book, and you can almost hear Clinton's voice through the words. I admire that she is speaking out and in the spotlight. Wonderful also to see all the bitter one-star reviews - Clinton apparently is quite relevant!

ByHaley Pachecoon September 12, 2017
Verified Purchase
Very personal and raw account based on her feelings and interpretations of the election. I've been looking forward to this release and it did not disappoint! For those giving it a bad review, how can you harshly judge someone's PERSONAL / firsthand account of one of the most contentious elections in our modern American history? While I ask that rhetorically, the answer lies in the pages of the book...

the one stars are just haters and trolls, good for amazon

"Look at these fake 5-star reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Verified purchase"

You didn't even check if they were real,lol.

she'd need charisma or charm to actually write something readable

cmon son

Back