Amazon will deliver packages inside of your car with Amazon Key In-Car!

Ace of Spade

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I trust no one.

Sure the Amazon execs probably have no ill intent, but the average Amazon delivery man?

Let me know when Amazon's got it so I don't have to park first.

PerfectSlipperyAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif

Sounds great. No reason not to trust random Amazon dude.

These are the same dudes who piss in Gatorade bottles to get your packages out. I trust them with my life.

Fucking Amazon won't stop until they have all your keys and passwords to everything.

Who needs privacy when you can make things just slightly more convenient?

Why would you let amazon be able to open your home or car?

They are trying to battle all the Porch Pirates. Millions of packages a day are delivered and left on people's door step. Easy pickings for a porch pirate. There are people now who steal packages full time. They just drive around and load up their car.

They are trying to battle all the Porch Pirates. Millions of packages a day are delivered and left on people's door step. Easy pickings for a porch pirate. There are people now who steal packages full time. They just drive around and load up their car.
I get that, but I'd rather have someone steal a package than let some random person in my house.

I get that, but I'd rather have someone steal a package than let some random person in my house.

Yea I get it, but Amazon would rather not have them steal a package lol. Its a real problem because efficient and dedicated porch pirates don't steal a few, they steal hundreds of packages a month. Some of those packages turn out to be valuable stuff. I once had a $1,400 computer stolen off the front porch. Luckily they just sent me another one.

Back