Amazon will now unlock your door and leave parcel in your house. Not an April Fool.

I for one think Amazon delivery of any kind would be greatly enhanced if done by actual Amazons.
tumblr_nrl71b8rwM1s9p3djo1_500.jpg

That delivery guy gonna walk in on so many naked perverts

"Oh are you the guy that handles packages?"

Haha. You beat me to it. There are going to be those perverts who don't answer the door on purpose just so the delivery man/woman Can see them naked.

They would just wait for them to open the door then be like "I was just cumming to the door" and just stand there naked. I know I would. Yea that's right I said it. Life is good.

They were just talking about how this is perfect for millenials. Fuck that noise.

It is. Millenials are ever ready to sacrifice privacy and security for convenience.

One argument is that the people who want to break into your house will do it anyway. However, breaking into houses right now requires either making a lot of noise or picking a lock. With an electronic lock like this, it could be both quiet and swift. And you obviously can't set your alarm because the Amazon delivery guy will set it off anyway. Also, what if you're at home boning your wife in the living room and they come in? Idk they probably knock first. But then, instead of just stopping for a moment and waiting for them to leave, you have to scramble to pick up your clothes and hide. It just seems like compromising too much of both your security and privacy for a little bit of extra convenience. Like I said, perfect for millennials.

Might be perfect for the average Sherdog poster since at least 65% of them live in sheds/garages
We prefer the term "non-traditional housing"

Throw in basements and I think we pass 75%

Pardon me

Do you have any Grey Poupon

This shit way too crazy, ay, you do not amaze me, ay
I blew cool from AC, ay, Obama just paged me, ay
I don't fabricate it, ay, most of y'all be fakin', ay
I stay modest 'bout it, ay, she elaborate it, ay
This that Grey Poupon, that Evian, that TED Talk, ay

No different than smart gun. It takes less than a month every time one goes on the market to figure out how to remotely hack them

i got a package a couple days ago and the guy didnt even knock on the door he just opened my garage door and put the package in there

Another shitty misinformed thread by OP. You make it sound like they’ll break into your house, but you have to allow it.

And as far as people “hacking locks” go - you’d be amazed how easy it is to get into the average person’s house with homemade lock picks. Anyone who has a Home Depot cheapo lock like Schlage or Kwikset door lock (about 80% of people in US, most likely more) can be picked by an amateur in minutes, less than a minute for someone with experience. Shit, it’s harder to pick a lock in Skyrim. I used to acquire door locks to pick and re-pin for fun and now they’re too easy. I could plunder my neighbor’s house right now if I wanted to but I’m not that guy.

It won’t take off, just like drone delivery won’t take off. Their lockers are everywhere and that’s good enough - those are pretty cool actually.

Last edited:
That's one of the stupidest fucking things I ever heard of. I saw on CNBC earlier that Walmart was going to experiment with doing that. The home camera and being able to watch the delivery guy doesn't give me comfort. What's stopping them from spraying whipped cream on the camera, then stealing all your valuables and pooping everywhere that was not intended to be pooped on?

Back