Amazon will now unlock your door and leave parcel in your house. Not an April Fool.

Amazon should offer to build a locker on your property.

Dont worry, the camera is just there to protect the integrity of your toilet - Jeff Bazos.
Bathroom-camera-300x200.jpg

Really? That sounds like a really fun cheap hobby to get into. Where would i even start? Is there a place to get old locks for cheap?

If you’re just starting out, all you’d need is a short hook pick and a tension wrench. If you’re handy with a dremel I know the folks at lockpicking101.com have templates to cut down saw blades and make your own picks, but otherwise check out SouthOrd picks to start - you can get a 5 piece set for $15.

Locks you can usually get on eBay - I’d start off with getting a Kwikset deadbolt (not the SmartKey kind), taking that apart to get to the core and practicing on that. You can actually change the pins around in those so it can be a new challenge each time.

Other one is start with would be a regular Master Lock. Those usually run around $7 and Master Locks are everywhere but some of the easiest to pick.

BosnianBill is a YouTuber with over 1,000 videos on different locks and techniques for all skill levels. His videos got me on track.

It sounds ridiculous but it’s like a shot of a drug every time when you get that click and pick a lock open.

Why not just leave the item at your nearest pick up point, usually a post office? Seems like an overly complicated process of acquiring access to a persons home.

Back