american bbq is the only bbq

polynesians and mexicans will get a pass with their covered ground pits

argentines arent aware that meats can be smoked

They may not commonly do full day, or multiple day, extremely low heat like a handful of American's do but smoking at medium heat is their forte. I'm not saying they're better than us, because murican's are really not to be fucked with when it comes to bbq, but they're serious about their craft.

Last edited:
The entire world makes bbq since day 1.

American bbq is vast and different across America. Asian countries love bbq and they have great stuff as well

The one type of restaurant I cant find a decent one of here in Vegas is Bbq. Damn it

Korean bbq is pretty awesome. Jawesome I'd even dare say.

Australia invented the bbq the rest are just pretenders

american bbq came from the czechs and germans, also influenced by spaniards and other groups in texas. kreuz market in texas is actually pretty open about it.

300238_5_.jpg

How we do in Canada!

The one type of restaurant I cant find a decent one of here in Vegas is Bbq. Damn it
California bbq is getting better it used to be terrible, I couldn't find a good lobster roll in vegas. the lobster rolls by the fremont experience tasted terrible.

Strangely enough Korean bbq is seriously good.
it is it pretty abundant in L.A county ,thai restaurants and Hawaiian restaurants also make chicken and ribs like american bbq restaurants

argentines arent aware that meats can be smoked
smoking and bbq are 2 different things, people have been smoking meet for ages infact jesus last meal was smoked sausage, scandanavian countries smoke fish

California bbq is getting better it used to be terrible, I couldn't find a good lobster roll in vegas. the lobster rolls by the fremont experience tasted terrible.
I wouldn't ever expect a decent lobster roll on the west coast let alone Vegas. We've come a long way with other foods though

Back