american bbq is the only bbq

It’s not just 12 people from Texas. I don’t know where your from boy, but almost everyone I know does some sort of slow and low bbq here in Texas.

Son, I've never been to Texas but I've had good brisket. I think what you're trying to say is that the only people doing Texas BBQ are Texans. And to that I say:

giphy.gif

We've already covered slow and low by the way; and agreed that it's a very American thing. But lots of people do medium heat wood smoking and well at that.

Probably Canada.

Fuck outta here before we get serious.

I live in Texas prick.

Ive just been to most of the rest of the world.

Fuck even African countries- you know, places without electricity who basically HAVE to live on barbeques make better bbq than USA

Memphis BBQ>>>>>>>>>Texas BBQ>>>>>>KC BBQ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All others.
Looooool.

You're no better than a filthy Canadian.
I live in Texas prick.

Ive just been to most of the rest of the world.

Fuck even African countries- you know, places without electricity who basically HAVE to live on barbeques make better bbq than USA
Yea, I believe a lotta places have better bbq than Texas.

They may not commonly do full day, or multiple day, extremely low heat like a handful of American's do but smoking at medium heat is their forte. I'm not saying they're better than us, because murican's are really not to be fucked with when it comes to bbq, but they're serious about their craft.
plus they don't smother everything in gross sugar sauces (apologies to Texas and South Carolina for the broad brush).

Back