American Military, Possible Imposter in Canada!

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Yes, one of these things is not like the others. But only an expert can explain why

OCwtITp.jpg

He was clever. Almost too clever. But he made 3 mistakes-
1 marines dont wear glasses
2 putting the left hand over the right is a no-no
3 those shoes went out of fashion years ago

How old is this clown? Who would believe he was injured in combat in the last 10-12 years? LMAO As for the rest of the shit I see a ton of vets wearing all kinds of modified cammies with medals / badges / ribbons, etc, so it's not a huge deal to see a retiree doing the same. I'm glad he's getting shown to be a clown... wearing an unearned Purple Heart really pisses people off.

How old is this clown? Who would believe he was injured in combat in the last 10-12 years? LMAO As for the rest of the shit I see a ton of vets wearing all kinds of modified cammies with medals / badges / ribbons, etc, so it's not a huge deal to see a retiree doing the same. I'm glad he's getting shown to be a clown... wearing an unearned Purple Heart really pisses people off.

I usually give really old vets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to wearing of certain uniforms, order of precedence, proper medals/badges, etc... But this guy looks as phony as a stripper's it. hard to see what ribbons he's wearing.

The man served in Hazbollah, show some hespect.

Hey @Zer , as a practiced Asian impostor from this dudes hometown, is playing dressup a regular passtime in Red Deer? I've been there several times, never sober, so didn't notice any tomfoolery.

Last edited:
http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=76031

this article got a reply from him ..he sent them his discharge paper (obviously faked) and they explain why.. Also they contacted the marines and they have no knowledge of the man ever being a marine.. If he was a marine he wouldn't be wearing a POW medal on his uniform.. hes a fake stolen valor IMO

they don't put your service number on your retirement papers.. what a shitt fake
Toth-Discharge.jpg

Toth-1985.jpg

and he was NOT a POW and wearing that POW medal is disgusting
Toth-DPAA.jpg

seriously fuck this guy
Screen-Shot-2017-11-08-at-4.44.20-PM.jpg

Meh. I don't get worked up with the stolen valor idiots. Most times you can tell they have a mental illness.

Meh. I don't get worked up with the stolen valor idiots. Most times you can tell they have a mental illness.
I like how they're never subtle about it. Go big or go home, I guess.

photo-2.jpg

Fucking shitbags. I hope their lives are ruined. Then they try to kill themselves and have a light primer strike so they can sit quietly and sob about how they can't fucking do anything right.

Yes, one of these things is not like the others. But only an expert can explain why

OCwtITp.jpg

He was clever. Almost too clever. But he made 3 mistakes-
1 marines dont wear glasses
2 putting the left hand over the right is a no-no
3 those shoes went out of fashion years ago

And you dang sure don't wear your "fruit salad" (ribbons) with fatigues.

I like how they're never subtle about it. Go big or go home, I guess.

photo-2.jpg
Reminds me of the Jared "J Roc" Rollins quote on season six of the ultimate fighter:

"His heart wants to fight but his body is screaming for a pencil and a desk."

I don't get how people ever think this is even a half way decent idea. It's like they stumbled across some medals in a surplus shop and just decided "why not?" and bumble fucked their way through the rest of the uniform.

They definitely always come across as not only mentally ill, but usually seem a bit retarded too.

Makes me feel bad for them.

Where the fuck is a copy of his DD214 if he served.

I have plenty of copies of mine because you need them for all kinds of shit.

here is an example and the information on it can be verified easily.

8179716.jpg

Back