American Outlaws. Millennial 1%er street racers

Whatever TS, let me know when they start being an international black ops gang that fight terrorists and Russians and have guys who can push torpedeos on ice and jump between high rises

tumblr_inline_mnc5peM9rK1qz4rgp.gif

Those lame ass movies came far after street racing. And they are written like a 5 year old observer of it too. Welds on the intake lmao none of those guys knew fuck all about cars because if they did they would have at least told the writers they were retarded.

We used to race at an abandoned road and for years the police gave zero fucks,only when it crept onto the street that it became an issue. And we had a woman get killed on a Main Street and that was the end.

wow i didn't realize people still did this! late 90s early 00s were big on drag racing here in cen cal, i hadn't seen any or heard much for the past 10 years or so, i figured it died out.

Cruising in high school was fun. What guy doesn't enjoy a good street race?

Oh, so patterns and order?

Sounds silly. I prefer little rhymes to learn something, like i before e except after c or in words like neighbor and weigh. Makes more sense that way. (E-sarcasm)

And why are there so many words that sound exactly the same, but they have different meanings.

Which, witch is which?

I live to see live music. I want to read this red book but I realized I already read it.

blech

Last edited:
Fast and furious: police scramble to crack down on California's deadly street races

Street racing, spurred on by movies, takes on a second life in the Inland Empire, where opportunities for youngsters are scarce

Andrew Gumbel in Los Angeles

Fri 14 Sep 2018 05.00 EDTLast modified on Fri 14 Sep 2018 05.02 EDT

Shares

It was just another summer Friday night in California’s Inland Empire, the dusty eastern suburbs of Los Angeles where scores of mainly young men get their kicks from staging street races on lonely stretches of road.

Sometimes, these illegal car races are semi-organized events, with heavy betting and dozens of extra vehicles to block off the designated route and form an early-alert system if the cops show up.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/14/california-street-racing-los-angeles-movies

So about a year ago, I almost took a swing at my best friends younger brother. He wasn't drunk, but he had about 6 drinks in 2 hours, and we piled into a car to head to another friends house. He decided to show me that like Rickey Bobby, he liked to go fast. When he hit about 120mph, in a 45, I got a bit upset with him. He proceeded to tell me that I should see what he does in Seattle, or in Tokyo where he currently lives, and shows me a few videos of felony elludes from the piggies.

Apparently the milennials today watched Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift, combined with Sons of Anarchy a bit too much, and have basically formed outlaw car racing gangs all across Seattle to the point the cops shut down half the city on Friday and Saturday nights now.

You guys seeing this in your cities as well?

Is this a west coast thing?

Discuss......

We we’re doing the same shit in San Diego 94-96 then Fast and the furious came out and shit exploded, a few people died on different occasions so the cops came down hard on everyone.

We we’re doing the same shit in San Diego 94-96 then Fast and the furious came out and shit exploded, a few people died on different occasions so the cops came down hard on everyone.
Yeah it’s really tragic when someone gets killed especially if they weren’t participating. We still hit a few abandoned roads now and then but we prefer local track heads up no prep style racing. Most of our rides are way too crazy for the streets anyhow ,most are making 500-1000 Whp.

I saw a white rice rocket a couple of weeks ago with something written on the back window. I pulled up next to him at a light and saw it was Paul Walker's signature and dob/dod.

I laughed my ass off.

Which, witch is which?

It's haunted me since childhood. :(

Scooby-WhichWitch-01-title-e1398820315346.jpg

Funny note. I used that in grade-school when the class was asked if anyone could provide a sentence with both. Teacher told me I was wrong. I'm even more baffled by that. :eek::D

I saw a white rice rocket a couple of weeks ago with something written on the back window. I pulled up next to him at a light and saw it was Paul Walker's signature and dob/dod.

I laughed my ass off.
I’m laughing my ass off that you don’t seem to know what a rice rocket is ....

i dont let people be in the car with me when i race. I dont care about their mortality, i only care that they slow me down.

Lol every 100 pounds is a tenth usually so yeah makes sense.
one guy i used to work with grinded off all of the protective rust proofing underneath his car just to shave off an extra 20 pounds

would have been easier for him to just stop eating fast food for a month

one guy i used to work with grinded off all of the protective rust proofing underneath his car just to shave off an extra 20 pounds

would have been easier for him to just stop eating fast food for a month
Lots of us do that makes welding cages and stuff in easier. But you’re correct lots of racers love their burgers and fries and it shows.

Lots of us do that makes welding cages and stuff in easier. But you’re correct lots of racers love their burgers and fries and it shows.
in & out was the spot in sacramento. nothing like seeing a 400 pound man get into a crx to go race.

in & out was the spot in sacramento. nothing like seeing a 400 pound man get into a crx to go race.
We have a few imports here but not too many we consider all that fast. There’s a few awd ones that make some decent passes in the low 11 mid 10s range. In the 90s that was quick now a factory camaro,mustang charger etc will run that all day with very little work if any.

no disrespect intended I just lol’ed because usually it refers to import sport bikes. If your area calls them that than my bad

Never heard it used for bikes. They call those crotch rockets here.

We have a few imports here but not too many we consider all that fast. There’s a few awd ones that make some decent passes in the low 11 mid 10s range. In the 90s that was quick now a factory camaro,mustang charger etc will run that all day with very little work if any.
Out of all of the cars I have owned:

1992 Camero Z28 IROC
1994 Honda Del Sol
1995 3000GT
2000 Mustang GT
2006 Saturn Ion Redline

The Saturn Ion Redline was by far the fastest car I have ever owned. From a roll it was near invincible back in the day.

Back